UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3

Slipperyduckie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah looks better just still doesn't impress me. We'll see with more pics/clips

Dude, JL, your avatar sorta freaky looking, but is also very cool looking, I can't stop looking. :blink:

It's the minimates madness, its taken over. Soon you'll look like me. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Happy Birthday Movie for antacost next year... Just like Spidey 1 was a few years back...

It looks pretty good to me. Sandman looks awesomer yet in better quality.

I can't wait.

Freaking awesome! I loved both spidey movies and this teaser looks like it will be just as good. Can't wait until they produce the longer trailers. May '07 can't get here soon enough.

:blackspidey: vs :spidey:

peter's inner struggle

The trailer is awsome! It stinks that in the the trailer that they only show Harry wearing the testing gear for the goblin glider and not his new suit.

I just had a thought...what if Gwen becomes the Black Cat? That would be pretty cool. :D Or maybe Harry kills Gwen in this one.

:blackspidey:

The trailer is awsome! It stinks that in the the trailer that they only show Harry wearing the testing gear for the goblin glider and not his new suit.

I just had a thought...what if Gwen becomes the Black Cat? That would be pretty cool. :D Or maybe Harry kills Gwen in this one.

:blackspidey:

BITE YOUR TOUNG!!!!!

Man... this movie.... I almost peeded myself. This is so frickin awesome. I think I'm gona cry... and pee myself...

rumors over at Newsarama say the 4th villian could be Peter battling himself...the symbioate controlling him.

Also Bruce Campbell is playing the chacter that's Mysterio in the comics, but it's probably a cameo same as Doc Connors has done previously.

BITE YOUR TOUNG!!!!!

ow, my tounge hurts now. :(:P

Or maybe since their are two Spider-man's in that one scene, (before anyone says anything I know it was his reflection), maybe it's the JAckal as the fouth villain and we have a clone saga and Venom in the same movie! :P

:blackspidey: vs. :spidey: vs. :spidey: vs. :spidey: vs. :spidey: vs. :spidey:

Ya know, if this is the last movie that the director and stars are doing, I really hope they don't do #4. I hope it ends with Spidey basicly fighting the Sinister Six, and he says something like at the end of the last two. "This is my blessing. This is my curse. Who am I? I'm Spiderman!" And charges into the fray. Cause the movies can only go downhill without Sam Raimi (sp?)

• 2 weeks later...