UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trek Minimates Announced!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the one hand, yes it sucks - I'm really looking forward to these. They're right up there with the upcoming Avengers and DC lines for me on my want list. (I never even bought the original 3" Trek mates.)

On the other hand, since I'm too broke to pick 'em up right now, I'm glad they're not out at the moment.

On the other hand, since I'm too broke to pick 'em up right now, I'm glad they're not out at the moment.

Same here. I have a preorder in with Stuckakid and I'm not sure I could honor it if they hit this week.

<-- same boat. Next week, no problem. This week, big problem.

Same here. I have a preorder in with Stuckakid and I'm not sure I could honor it if they hit this week.

<-- same boat. Next week, no problem. This week, big problem.

Worked out great for you broke-asses out there I guess. ;) As one who pre-ordered and has been patiently waiting for months, I'm freaking pissed! Delays are understandable but how hard is it to say hey guys this product has been delayed? I'm totally pissed at DST. As of right now their site still shows Trek Series 1 as expected today. That sucks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Here's a link to modeller's custom (added figures and light-box diorama) of the AMT/ERTL U.S.S. Enterprise Command Bridge model to whet your appetite. Keep in mind that the figures depicted are 2" tall and then imagine your minimates storming this beauty!

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:tvwsD...36&ie=UTF-8

Has anyone gotten a chance to put their Trek 'mates in one of these models? I'm thinking about getting one, and one of the Galileo models too, if the scale works out well.