• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I thought it had . :confused:

Still needs a couple more combatants. 
Perhaps some representation from a different hemisphere. 
If only such things could be decided in the ring. 
preferably by Minimate wrestlers so nobody even pretends to get hurt. 

• 3 weeks later...

Gargoyles would be amazing. Built in variants too as each could be done again in stone grey.

I was actually thinking the delay in announcement might mean baseball Minimates. With the lockout in progress it wouldn't have made sense to announce mates not knowing when the games would be back.

6 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Gargoyles would be amazing. Built in variants too as each could be done again in stone grey.

I was actually thinking the delay in announcement might mean baseball Minimates. With the lockout in progress it wouldn't have made sense to announce mates not knowing when the games would be back.

gargoyles would be amazing!

baseball, not so much…

Previously Zach said their would be a lot of accessories and new hair pieces.

So it's something with unique hairstyles that haven't been used before and a lot of cool accessories, wrestling could fit that. He also didn't shutdown the possibility.

If it's not wrestling, then I'm excited to see what it is. I'm sure it's something under our noses that would make us say "Oh, why didn't we guess that?" 

Has anyone guessed that it might be Fortnite?  I mean, lots of accessories and plenty of new hair pieces seems way in line with that wacky aesthetic than say some kind of sporting event.  I don't play the game, but I definitely wouldn't say no to any of those figures, if for nothing else than the sheer customization options. 

7 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Maybe it's Roblox. 

As many of you know ,my mind works in mysterious ways .

I see the word Roblox & I immediately think Bollocks which leads me to Never Mind etc.etc. / Sex Pistols which leads me to one of several Kubrick 'music band/group' licenses . I'd enjoy some music minimates but..........

.........that led me to trawling through my list of all the Medicom kubrick licenses & there is one that just shouts "Minimates".

Metal Gear Solid. :yes:

BTW medicom produced 2 waves of wrestlers (Muscle Men/kinnikuman) & a rather superb series of Battlefield Baseball kubricks . 

5 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

That’s disgusting. 
I need it. 

There are a couple of Battlefield Baseball promo kubricks that define the word "disgusting" , think 'Old Lady' bathroom  scene in The Shining :sick:

Which leads me to think of a grail of mine , a series of STANLEY Kubrick movie Minimates . Oh the irony!