UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Identity of Penance Reveald!

Aapje

Can I ask what this is all about as its gone woosh over my head?

cheers,

Tk

well about the identity of the secret new thunderbolt(u know from civil war, the herohunting ones)

Your what and your what now? As I said above... *woosh* over my head.

cheers,

Tk

lol

well this dude:

Penancetbolts.png

of the new-er thunderbolts :)

these dudes:

Thunderbolts110.png

they are going to hunt down the anti-reg heros like spidey cap and cage

but they knew all of the new-er thunderbolts but penace was a secret so here he is

WHAT A PAYOFF! Frontline gave me chills (really) this week. I was really looking at that book as a supplement / fix until the main Civil War books came out. But those 4 pages shot this storyline through the roof for me.

I gotta say, I heart Penance and everything about him. What a great idea.

(You think I like it?)

OMG!!!! i just took a better look that that pic of the the new-er Thunderbolts and Swordsman is in it!!!! You KNOW wat that means!!!!

HAWKEYE!

HAWKEYE!!

HAWKEYE!!!

HAWKEYE!!!!

Obviously Hawkeye'll beat'em up somthin' firece!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

(p.s. we need a Hawkeye smiley!)

Energy-Man, no offense sir, but if you suddenly realize something else that you want to post right after posting something, then just add it into the previous by Editing. Just a word of advice; I'm not a Moderator or anything. :) It's a good way to avoid double- (or triple) posting.

ooops :blush: sry ty4 teh advice.

Whoa, while we're at it, I hate any form of 1337 speak. That's just me, but I know many forums don't allow it, so, just a heads up.

As for Penance, he's really cool and all, but I was really hoping it wasn't Speedball. WAY too obvious for my taste.

Still doesnt make sense why he decided to go into the thunderbolts.... From what ive read the thunderbolts are villians who will be hunting down heroes who dont conform with the SHRA.

And energy man what are you talking about hawkeye.... as of right now he seems more interested in shacking up with scarlet witch then jumping back in his hero tights.

Civil war has been moving too slow since they killed bill foster I was hoping issue 6 would be more interesting but I felt let down.

OMG!!!! i just took a better look that that pic of the the new-er Thunderbolts and Swordsman is in it!!!! You KNOW wat that means!!!!

HAWKEYE!

HAWKEYE!!

HAWKEYE!!!

HAWKEYE!!!!

Jeez chill.

Swordsman is one of the Struckers btw, not Hawkeye

Still doesnt make sense why he decided to go into the thunderbolts.... From what ive read the thunderbolts are villians who will be hunting down heroes who dont conform with the SHRA.

And energy man what are you talking about hawkeye.... as of right now he seems more interested in shacking up with scarlet witch then jumping back in his hero tights.

Civil war has been moving too slow since they killed bill foster I was hoping issue 6 would be more interesting but I felt let down.

I think psychologically he considers himself as a villain after what happened, hence his choice to join the Thunderbolts.

ooops :blush: sry ty4 teh advice.

Whoa, while we're at it, I hate any form of 1337 speak. That's just me, but I know many forums don't allow it, so, just a heads up.

As for Penance, he's really cool and all, but I was really hoping it wasn't Speedball. WAY too obvious for my taste.

lol

????

isnt lol like 1337 talk?

as for speedball, im shocked AND saddent cause this might mean no more new warriors

i was hoping that a hero/villain from the past would be him, cause that would be cewl

for me penace being speedball is like gambit and sunfire turning into death and pestilance :( (cause they do look cewl but they dissapear after a while)

HAWKEYE!

HAWKEYE!!

HAWKEYE!!!

HAWKEYE!!!!

Jeez chill.

i no...Swordsman is Hawkeye's ARCHNEMISIS!!!! im just sayin hawkeye'll come and kick his ass

HAWKEYE!

HAWKEYE!!

HAWKEYE!!!

HAWKEYE!!!!

Jeez chill.

i no...Swordsman is Hawkeye's ARCHNEMISIS!!!! im just sayin hawkeye'll come and kick his ass

Not this one dude, totally different swordsman