UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superhero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Transformers Robot Heroes

jcastick

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up Lizard and Scorpion packs today.

This Lizard is what I'm going to use to play with my 'mates as Lizard from now on. He looks perfect with them.

And Scorpion is great, too.

Yeah, that's why I grabbed the Lizard pack too. He's not that bad with Minimates. Obviously not the right style at all, but you can wedge him in your display without him being too disruptive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I actually got some of these when Walmart marked them down to $5. I got Phoenix/Wolvy, Logan/Bike, DD/Elektra, Spidey/Mysterio and Nightcrawler/Juggernaut. Kinda cool. Some of them still look a bit hit and miss IMHO though. I might get them all, but me being out of work sucks.

New Robot Heroes.

post-51-1199573576_thumb.jpg

post-51-1199573585_thumb.jpg

post-51-1199573596_thumb.jpg

post-51-1199573604_thumb.jpg

So I actually got some of these when Walmart marked them down to $5. I got Phoenix/Wolvy, Logan/Bike, DD/Elektra, Spidey/Mysterio and Nightcrawler/Juggernaut. Kinda cool. Some of them still look a bit hit and miss IMHO though. I might get them all, but me being out of work sucks.

New Robot Heroes.

Are those robot heroes out?!

At Wal-Mart today, I saw the Apocalypse and Giant Man sets. I kind of liked them. I haven't picked up any Superhero Squad figures yet, but I just might collect the larger figures (these, Galactus, and Sentinel) to complement my Minimates.

I thought the exact thing when I saw them at my LCS. I thought they were cool, and I stood in the shop for a good 10 minutes contemplating getting them. In the end I decided against it, because they have no-articulation and I hate their faces! A Sentinel shouldn't smile, and neither should Galactus, not like that anyway

I thought the exact thing when I saw them at my LCS. I thought they were cool, and I stood in the shop for a good 10 minutes contemplating getting them. In the end I decided against it, because they have no-articulation and I hate their faces! A Sentinel shouldn't smile, and neither should Galactus, not like that anyway

Dan, it's a pretty easy thing to fix. I have the Galactus and Sentinel set and plan on making them more menacing eventually. I like these, although I'm not a completist, which makes things easier :thumbsup:

Dan, it's a pretty easy thing to fix. I have the Galactus and Sentinel set and plan on making them more menacing eventually. I like these, although I'm not a completist, which makes things easier :thumbsup:

Just make sure you post some pics! I'd love to have a Galactus to fight the Fantastic Four and I can't afford the maximate.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/H...roes_111419.asp

Kill. Me. Now.

Hopefully these will be the first to flop. But then we might not see GI Joes. :(

My triplet little girls will love these! I think these are a great idea as they are perfect for the littler kids then full on figures with small pieces to eat or lose. The girls love my sons robot heroes so I will pick these up for them when I see them!

Plus I'll likely get myself the Idiana Jones ones when they come out ;)

Jeff of the Minis

Know what I want in the Adventure Heroes line? I want Indy and the big Nazi and the Nazi Pilot with that funky looking plane from raiders. Free spinning blades, opening canopy. Maybe storage for the Ark. That'd make a great set!

Well, they are making the German mechanic aren't they? You're 1/4 of the way there!

The Ark ghost gets me every time I see it. That thing is just hilarious!

Know what I want in the Adventure Heroes line? I want Indy and the big Nazi and the Nazi Pilot with that funky looking plane from raiders. Free spinning blades, opening canopy. Maybe storage for the Ark. That'd make a great set!

Well, they are making the German mechanic aren't they? You're 1/4 of the way there!

The Ark ghost gets me every time I see it. That thing is just hilarious!

Hate to beg, but got a link to some pics?