UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superhero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Transformers Robot Heroes

jcastick

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up all of the transformers robot heroes except for prime & unicron, thundercracker and jazz(because i cant find them!!!!!!!!) and they just plain rock!!!! im also fiending for the walmart exclusive pack of cliffjumper,prime, megatron, skywarp, & stealth mirage.. drool...

Is this what yall were talkin about with DC? http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=11405

Those are the "spiedy and friends" style DC figs i mentioned, i have found nothing about "super hero squad" style DC figs.

Yeah, same here. That's what I was thinkin.

I still want a Spidey and Friends Black Cat. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I am been getting my transformers toys and those dang Robert Heros keep catching my eye. And, if you didn't already know, I'm a suck for minifigures :). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else could hook me up with a site or forum based on the little guys. I'm thinking about getting involved, but I want to find a full list of what's released so I know if I'm too late to the game. If anyone knows a cool site, something like Minimate Central was but for Pocket Heroes (X-Men, Spider-Man, Transformers, Star Wars, etc) could you please hook me up. I checked Hasbro's site, but hey seperate if by brand, I'd like to find a place that lists all of the minifigures together. Any help would be great. neo

The Star Wars ones are a little difficult. They were originally released in large multi-packs with vehicles or animals and under a different title. These are extremely hard to find and are pretty costly. There was a Naboo, Hoth, Geonosis, and Endor at least.

Then came the two-packs. And there have been a lot of waves of those. Released alongside the two packs were keychains of the 2-pk characters and transforming vehicles. Those included an X-Wing that turned into a dune buggy and a Landspeeder that turned into a tank-like thing. And there are also a few Cinema scene sets, that do include a coupe of exclusive figures.

Here is a mostly complete check list of the figures released under the Galactic heroes banner. They're not listed in release order and not all of the figures have pictures of them, it seems a little hit or miss. At least the names are there.

Super Hero Squad Wave 1

Cyclops and Magneto

Wolverine and Sabretooth

Angel and Colossus

Captain America and Hawkeye

Super Hero Squad Wave 2

Hulk and Wasp

Daredevil and Elektra

Punisher and Ghost Rider

Iron Man and Thor

Super Hero Squad Wave 3

Sue Storm and Dr Doom

Johnny Storm and Silver Surfer

Thing and Namor

Reed Richards and Super Skrull

TRU Box Sets

Civil War-Iron Man, Thor, Grey Hulk, Wasp, Captain America

Danger room-Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus, Angel, Wolverine

Super Hero Squad SpiderMan Wave 1

Spiderman and Venom

Spiderman and Green Goblin

Spiderman and New Goblin

Spiderman and Sandman

Super Hero Squad Spider-Man Wave 2

Spiderman and Dr Octopus

Spiderman and Rhino

Also due out sometime soon is Spider-Man Wave 3

Spiderman and Mysterio

Spiderman and Black Cat

Venom and Puma

The deluxe 2-packs (with over-sized figures)

Johnny Storm and Galactus

Wolverine and Sentinel

And a 10-pk featuring

Comic Spiderman, Warmachine, USAgent and others

Robot Heroes Wave 1

Optimus Prime and Ravage

Mirage and Starscream

Rodimus and Insecticon

Grimlock and Shockwave

Robot Heroes Wave 2

Ultra Magnus and Megatron

Bumblebee and Soundwave

Robot Heroes Wave 3

Optimus Prime w/ Matrix and Unicron

Jazz and Thundercracker

Walmart Box Set

Cliffjumper, Hologram Mirage, Metallic Optimus Prime, Skywarp and Metallic Megatron

There will also be two waves from the movie

Wave 1

Ratchet and Megatron

Jazz and Frenzy

Optimus Prime and Blackout

Bumblebee and Barricade

Wave 2

Optimus Prime with sword hand and Scorponok

Bumblebee with battle mask and Bonecrusher

Protoform Optimus Prime and Starscream

Ironhide and Brawl

And there will eventually be a fourth wave of G1 figures and at least one wave of Beast Wars figures.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Yeah, I really like these little guys too! Although it will be considered blasphemy around here, I quit Minimates due to the poor quality of the later waves and focused on these. At least I don't have to worry about my Super Hero Squad/Galactic Heroes' arms or legs busting off right out of the package!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I really like these little guys too! Although it will be considered blasphemy around here, I quit Minimates due to the poor quality of the later waves and focused on these. At least I don't have to worry about my Super Hero Squad/Galactic Heroes' arms or legs busting off right out of the package!

...hmm. That killed the topic abruptly. Freedom of Speech, fellas. Maybe you've heard of it... :lol:

I much prefer Minimates as they can move around. These guys just sort of sit there. I would love to buy some, like a X-Men team and Avengers Team, as well as the Spider-man 3 ones. I don't like the smiling Sentinel and Galactus.

To go with my new found love for Transformers, I would buy the Mini robots, if only I had more money. I want to find some old transforming Autobots and Decepticons. Time for another trip to eBay I think.

The Star Wars ones are a little difficult. They were originally released in large multi-packs with vehicles or animals and under a different title. These are extremely hard to find and are pretty costly. There was a Naboo, Hoth, Geonosis, and Endor at least.

Then came the two-packs. And there have been a lot of waves of those. Released alongside the two packs were keychains of the 2-pk characters and transforming vehicles. Those included an X-Wing that turned into a dune buggy and a Landspeeder that turned into a tank-like thing. And there are also a few Cinema scene sets, that do include a coupe of exclusive figures.

Here is a mostly complete check list of the figures released under the Galactic heroes banner. They're not listed in release order and not all of the figures have pictures of them, it seems a little hit or miss. At least the names are there.

Super Hero Squad Wave 1

Cyclops and Magneto

Wolverine and Sabretooth

Angel and Colossus

Captain America and Hawkeye

Super Hero Squad Wave 2

Hulk and Wasp

Daredevil and Elektra

Punisher and Ghost Rider

Iron Man and Thor

Super Hero Squad Wave 3

Sue Storm and Dr Doom

Johnny Storm and Silver Surfer

Thing and Namor

Reed Richards and Super Skrull

TRU Box Sets

Civil War-Iron Man, Thor, Grey Hulk, Wasp, Captain America

Danger room-Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus, Angel, Wolverine

Super Hero Squad SpiderMan Wave 1

Spiderman and Venom

Spiderman and Green Goblin

Spiderman and New Goblin

Spiderman and Sandman

Super Hero Squad Spider-Man Wave 2

Spiderman and Dr Octopus

Spiderman and Rhino

Also due out sometime soon is Spider-Man Wave 3

Spiderman and Mysterio

Spiderman and Black Cat

Venom and Puma

The deluxe 2-packs (with over-sized figures)

Johnny Storm and Galactus

Wolverine and Sentinel

And a 10-pk featuring

Comic Spiderman, Warmachine, USAgent and others

Robot Heroes Wave 1

Optimus Prime and Ravage

Mirage and Starscream

Rodimus and Insecticon

Grimlock and Shockwave

Robot Heroes Wave 2

Ultra Magnus and Megatron

Bumblebee and Soundwave

Robot Heroes Wave 3

Optimus Prime w/ Matrix and Unicron

Jazz and Thundercracker

Walmart Box Set

Cliffjumper, Hologram Mirage, Metallic Optimus Prime, Skywarp and Metallic Megatron

There will also be two waves from the movie

Wave 1

Ratchet and Megatron

Jazz and Frenzy

Optimus Prime and Blackout

Bumblebee and Barricade

Wave 2

Optimus Prime with sword hand and Scorponok

Bumblebee with battle mask and Bonecrusher

Protoform Optimus Prime and Starscream

Ironhide and Brawl

And there will eventually be a fourth wave of G1 figures and at least one wave of Beast Wars figures.

Hope that helps somewhat.

where are they i cant find them try posting pics

• 1 month later...

Sorry 8 pack War Machine, US Agent, Dark Phoenix, Johny Storm, Yellow DD, Spidey, Thing and Hulk.

The first 5 are totally different than the 2 packs the last 3 are variations on a theme. Not new sculpts just drastically differnt paint jobs versus slight variations in paint color.

Yeah, I found the 8-pack a couple weeks ago and as much as I like the repaints, I just have to say how much I love the box. The background for the figures is a cut-away of a building, which features a lab, a gym and a meeting area. Outside the cut-away is a scene of the city. The building also has a separate cutboard piece that inserts to give the building and it's various rooms walls and floors.

I also picked up the Sentinel and it too has a nice background. It's the Xavier school with smashed windows you can actually see "into". I was surprised they'd put that much detail into it. They've really done a nice job with these larger sets and the dioramas they've given them. It really adds a lot to the set, although it does make it hard to open them.

Got links to the 8-pack and Sentinel?

Oh, they do have some articulation - on most of the figures the arms and waist swivel. Oddly, not so for flying figures or females.

The Spider-Man repaint in the 8-pack is key because he's in his comic book coloration. Up to now, we've only had movie Spideys.

there are not any "new" figures in the 8 pack strictly repaints, but for he most part complete meaningful repaints that work.

cap repainted to us agent

red daredevil to his yellow costume

fully engulfed in flame human torch to johnny storm

iron man to war machine

phoenix to dark phoenix

movie spidey to comic book red/blue spidey

the only two that are unnessesary are

thing in blue/black to thing in blue/white <_<

and hulk to hulk (the new one being a darker green, and having blue rather than purple pants, so i guess maybe its the movie hulk) :blink:

HAS13456.jpg