UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superhero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Transformers Robot Heroes

jcastick

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the Hulk pack on Saturday. My Hulk has 2 left arms! I asked Hasbro CS about an exchange and they said "take it back to the store". I hate to go back just to exchange my little Hulk figure. Hasbro, you stink!

I picked up the Hulk pack on Saturday. My Hulk has 2 left arms! I asked Hasbro CS about an exchange and they said "take it back to the store". I hate to go back just to exchange my little Hulk figure. Hasbro, you stink!

People can say what they want about Mattel's case ratios and repaints, but when they have a QC issue, they'd at least send a gift certificate out for you to replace the figure/toy. (I know this from experience with the MOTU line - had several issues with some figures. They replaced every one.)

• 1 month later...
The Spider-Man 3 sets are out. With a good range of villians: Sandman, Green Goblin (new and old), Doc Ock (movie version), Venom, and Rhino (hmm, there's Rhino in the movie line-up again...)

in superhero squad ??????

there are 4 2 packs for spidey that i have seen sandman, venom, new goblin, and green goblin from the first movie paired with spidey red/blue, spidey battle damaged/unmasked, spidey symbiote, and spidey red/blue stuck in symbiote goo

The Spider-Man 3 sets are out. With a good range of villians: Sandman, Green Goblin (new and old), Doc Ock (movie version), Venom, and Rhino (hmm, there's Rhino in the movie line-up again...)

there are 4 2 packs for spidey that i have seen sandman, venom, new goblin, and green goblin from the first movie paired with spidey red/blue, spidey battle damaged/unmasked, spidey symbiote, and spidey red/blue stuck in symbiote goo

Not sure if it makes some sort of difference, but I noticed that my local Target doesn't have the Doc Ock or Rhino packs, but Fred Meyer toy department does. Not sure if there were two assortments released and one had these two additional characters added for rotation. But I have seen both of these sets myself.

Not sure if it makes some sort of difference, but I noticed that my local Target doesn't have the Doc Ock or Rhino packs, but Fred Meyer toy department does. Not sure if there were two assortments released and one had these two additional characters added for rotation. But I have seen both of these sets myself.

cool, thanks for the verification ill have to hunt the other two sets down. -M

Doc Ock and Rhino I only saw at Toys R Us, not Target or Wal-Mart. Apparently they are at Fred Meyer, but the one I passed through didn't have any SH Sqaud at all.

Don't know why they would be at some stores and not others, but that seems to be the case. They didn't look like short-packs, meaning there were just as many Rhinos as, say, Venoms on the pegs.

• 1 month later...

Man, I put off getting into the Gallactic Heroes for ever! Now I've broken down and gotten into them. Then I see Marvel has a set! I didn't even know about the Collector's Pack or Big Figs until getting on here. Thanks for the great info/pics! Now Transformers is coming out with a set?! I'll have to get the old school figs.

Whan the heck is DC comics coming out with thiers?! I can't wait for Supes or Bats.

What is it with these smaller figs getting put out? They have a lot more collecting appeal to me then regular action figs.

Does anyone have an Angel one of these they want to sell/trade, or more specifically just the wings. Thanks

So I saw the Transformer ones yesterday at WalMart....really didnt think they were out already so it was a cool surprise....had 2 in my hands but in the end they just didnt look as cute as I wanted...or maybe I was just having a bad toy day...either way I didnt end up getting them.

Jeff of the Minis

i assume everyone already knows of the toysrus exclusive sets(2) tat are in stores now.

an x-men set

featuring wolvie,magneto, and repaints of cyclops(black suit) angel(blue and white) and collosus(in metallic colors, this one is not noted on the"exclusive" sticker.

and an avengers set

cap, wasp, and repainted hulk(grey) thor(black shirt) and iron man( metallic red and gold) -M

i assume everyone already knows of the toysrus exclusive sets(2) tat are in stores now.

an x-men set

featuring wolvie,magneto, and repaints of cyclops(black suit) angel(blue and white) and collosus(in metallic colors, this one is not noted on the"exclusive" sticker.

and an avengers set

cap, wasp, and repainted hulk(grey) thor(black shirt) and iron man( metallic red and gold)

and has anyone else seen the forth coming Sentinel (comes with unmasked wolvie) and Galactus(with a new thing variation) these look cool. -M

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Galactus comes with the Torch. Flame on, if I'm right.

If I lived in a world without Minimates (perish the thought!), I would so be into this line. I'd be getting the Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Transformers, you name it. And I'm sure I'd justify it by saying that they're 'for my kids, who will be born in the not too distant future...' But really, they'd be for me!

Sigh, not enough money or storage space...

I really like Ravage, he's always been the coolest. Starscream looks like he's wearing heels. :P

If anyone wants a Wasp, let me know. I have two of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Whan the heck is DC comics coming out with thiers?! I can't wait for Supes or Bats.

Sometime this summer - July/August-ish IIRC.

REALLY!? i know they have spider-man and friends style DC figs coming but i hadn't heard about these(dc shs) anyone know of pic links?