UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superhero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Transformers Robot Heroes

jcastick

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although cool, the Spider-Man & Friends line suffered from too many Spidey variations.

The Superhero Squad looks very cool! Are they in the same scale as the Galactic Heroes?

I'd have to agree, I always did see alot of different Spiderman figures, but never any of the other characters.......

And they do indeed look to be the same scale as the Galactic Heroes, looked like the same type of packaging.

I like the dancing spidey! :D

I was only saying to Ady this morning about my little boys burgeoning galactic heroes collection that he can't have for another 2 and a half years... Now I'm gonna have to get me him, some of these as well. :D

Hmm. Whilst I -- er, my kids, own quite a few Galactic Heroes, I've always blamed it on the lack of Star Wars Minimates. These Marvel versions will put that to the test.

Given the choice, I'd much prefer they keep Spidey & Friends. *sigh* Probably has something to do price point etc. Of course, I Rescue Heroes have miniaturized, so maybe it's just the way the toy designers think we should be swinging this decade. :rolleyes:

[edit] WAITAMINUTE! There's no Spdier-Man! :o What the heck? This can't be right... [/edit]

glad I wasn't seeing things either, someone else noticed :)

Strange choice, but given how Wave 2/3 of Marvel Legends appeared late, I'm guessing more Superhero Squad would pop-up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone seen these guys? Man, I wish I had a pic, or a link or something. They are Marvel versions of the cute and cuddley StarWars Galactic Heroes. Made by...um, who are these made by? Sorry, I am just not well informed... :blush: but if anyone has any more info, post it here. I think they look pretty cool and will definitely picking some up. ;)

Oh, jeez! Spidey and Friends is leaving?! I better buy some before their exodus...Also, I realized that this is being discussed over in

"Superhero Squad:

These just look cool!"

So, I apologize for opening a dupe thread. You can close this thread, if you want.

• 1 month later...
So, has anyone heard further news on the Galactic Supers?

They should be hitting the shelves soon. I just saw the first wave on eBay: Angel/Colossus, Cyclops/Magneto, Wolverine/Sabertooth, and Captain America/Hawkeye.

I don't have the link handy, but search Super Hero (two words) Squad and you'll see 'em...

so now it was spidey & friends

than they took away spidey

and changed & friends into super hero squad

maybe they ran out on spidey variants so now they gonna try the rest of the MU?

well it works either ways :)

they both look cewl

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome little figures, if only to tide me over until new Minimates show up. I hope this line sees the longevity and diverse character selection of Galactic Heroes.

Now if they could stagger the releases so new Squad figs are coming out when new Minis aren't, I'd be a happy camper.

I think they're brilliant. Unfortunately I've been banned from buying them for my boy. Apparently a complete set of Galactic Heroes is more than enough considering he can't have them for another two years yet! :D