UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superhero Squad, Galactic Heroes, Transformers Robot Heroes

jcastick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "favorite" repaints are the armors where the only difference is switching the yellow for gold. Sooooo happy to pick those up... ah the thing we do for our children...

Want to scare yourself, GH? Take a picture of all the Spider-Men.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping that whole wave sees a release in the lull between movies... assuming we get one. These only saw forgien release, if that, because US retailers decided they'd rather hold out for movie toys than restock non-movie TFs. Not a good sign for those of us hoping for "Universe 3.0" next year.

• 1 month later...

I turned to the dark side today and got my first SHS figures.

Tesco are doing some new sets and at £7.50 for a set of 4 (Hawkeye, Cap, Spidey and Wrecker) I just thought they'd look cool on my desk at work. I love the pose Hawkeye is in, he looks totally badass!

IIIIIIIII'm sorry, did you say Wrecker?

SHS has the Wrecker? I spent years, YEARS, begging Jesse Falcon for a ML Wrecker to no avail, and SHS gets one.dope.gif

Well that's just Prime.

And now I gotta find one... for my kids of course.

No plans to start reviewing SHS - Minimates Central is so far behind Minimates releases anyway!

Miry - drop me a PM with your address if you (er, your kids) want the Wrecker SHS figure, I didn't buy the set for him and am not displaying him on my work desk.

That Cad! That Fiend! That Dirty Scalper! How dare he... oooo lookie, he's got Avalanche and Bishop up by themselves with free shipping...

finally snagged him off ebay yesterday for $4 shipped. I know have a classic, black, iron, web armor, scarlet spider, and sensational spider-man figures. My SHS "Hall of Spider-suits" is complete...I think.

My SHS collection pretty much focuses on Spidey as well. It looks like you're missing the Insulated Spider-Man and the Spider-Man 3 costumes (Black and Red). There are also a couple of variations to the black costume suit.

Hope that helps!

Edited by jjwspider

Snagged a MODOK too. My youngest has no idea it exists, so he's gonna be very happy in two weeks. Now if only they'd make a comics Abomination we'd be set.

I imagine that Hasbro is making a KILLING on these. They can't be that expensive to make. Very little articulation, small figures, big production runs.

What figures do the meals come with? Do you have any pics? Are there any X-Men characters?