UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wandavision QC's (Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled)

I like your ideas, for these, GREAT JOB.  I would have a hard time making these with the parts I have, but you did a great job.

If I were to make them I would try to find Balder for his white cape for the White Vision and I would have attempted to but the gem on the forehead.

I like Wanda, looks good as I don't think we have any female chest blocks in that color configuration, so good choice you make. 

On 3/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Captain Paco said:

I like your ideas, for these, GREAT JOB.  I would have a hard time making these with the parts I have, but you did a great job.

If I were to make them I would try to find Balder for his white cape for the White Vision and I would have attempted to but the gem on the forehead.

I like Wanda, looks good as I don't think we have any female chest blocks in that color configuration, so good choice you make. 

thanks!

• 2 months later...

There's still time! Maybe in one of those cool (and uniquely relevant) hexagonal boxes?

B&W Wanda and Vision

Agatha (Final Costume) and Monica (Final Costume)

Fietro (or White Vision) and Scarlet Witch

Edited by Padrino

Honestly I’d be willing to sacrifice the B/W versions (hopefully to be released as a convention exclusive) to get the kids in Halloween costumes. 
so I’d like:

Halloween Twins

Halloween Pietro

Scarlet Witch

White Vision

Agatha (ALL ALOOOOOONG)

I only exclude Monica because there’s no damn way she’s not showing up in something else later. She has further opportunities. I don’t know if the same can be said of Agatha, Pietro, and the Twins

Are rights show- and movie-specific (a la carte), or does DST have the rights to produce Minis for any MCU movie? An MCU retrospective line with heavy hitters & old missed opportunities could have some legs.

37 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Are rights show- and movie-specific (a la carte), or does DST have the rights to produce Minis for any MCU movie? An MCU retrospective line with heavy hitters & old missed opportunities could have some legs.

I yearn for a 'Demon in a bottle' Iron Man minimate ......whether or not he could be classed as a 'missed opportunity' is debatable but he was... :rimshot:.....generally legless.

Great comic run.

Wasn't the IM from the TTA box set a nod to DIAB? (I like acronyms)

IVAN. (Edit: Apparently we're not allowing non-HTTPS images on MMM anymore, so no MMDB images for you...)

You just combine the "CEO" suit with the scruffy head & hair under the Mark VI armor.

EzPbW7l-DpnjCZyW1Ra5kMM3Y1X1C8k5eWnD0yS3

Compare to:

s-l400.jpg

Edited by elhonez

OK you got me with the IMTTA box set .

That said I'd like to add that, out of the many Iron Man 'mates that we have had, very few are 'yellow' . Whether or not the DIAB comic version is actually yellow it is yellow in my memories :yes: About the closest is the 10th.anniversary Best of version (?)

To be fair, I don’t think he was contracted for more appearances when they contacted him to do wandavision