• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Navaan said:

THE JADA STUFF IS TOO SMALL.

They are designed for figurines about chest height of a minimate.

If you want vehicles, look into Sigma Six adventure sets.

Agreed. It’s not a true 1/24 scale so several things don’t work. Similar to the play sets they made. I typically just use my old 3.75” vehicles since tanks, are you know. Big. 

I've got a 3d printable HISS model (not my design)  if anyone wants. It is no longer available on thingiverse. You need a really dialed in printer though as the model has printable tank tracks which become pretty small detail when scaled for mates.

I may in the future try to create a single solid piece for the wheels and tracks that will be compatible. That would make it more of a display piece than a toy.

FYI, GI Joe Minimates Series 1 was nominated as Best Miscellaneous in the 2022 Poppies Awards. (I know, I know, but they weren't going to win in the Best Construction Category or the Best Action Figure Category, so this was our best shot. AEW Vinimates were nominated for the Best Designer Toy Category.)

If you want to vote for the Poppies, even if it's just to support Minimates, the ballot is here:

The People's Picks Ballot - the Pop Culture Collectibles Industry Awards for 2022! (mwctoys.com)

Action Man arrived about the time I became a teenager & I never collected any sort of toy until I was nearly 50 :ohmy: .

I'll always be a kid who is into 'stuff' but even I had periods where I had other 'diversions'....love of football ,girls , more football more girls then less football more girls* :D      Action Man came a little late :huh:.

I can relate to GI Joe way more than 'Dungeons' or 'Power Rangers'  which isn't criticism just the way it is.

*no ego just the facts

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if we are tweaking the line-up at all as we look at other release options. It may end up being an exclusive, which may affect how they are packaged and whether it is all Joe/all Cobra. But if you look at Series 2 of the original toy line, I think you'll see some standouts. 

I may have misspoke. Series 3 of MM includes one character from Hasbro Series 1, one from Series 2, and two from Series 4. Popularity on the cartoon was a strong factor in character selection, I believe. 

Unfortunately, we did not get to do the 1982-2022 40th anniversary set, which would have included some earlier Hasbro characters (it became Ninja Force), but those earlier characters have not been ruled out. 

3 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I may have misspoke. Series 3 of MM includes one character from Hasbro Series 1, one from Series 2, and two from Series 4. Popularity on the cartoon was a strong factor in character selection, I believe. 

Hopefully those two from Series 4 are Flint and Jaye but I will get whoever they end up being.