UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Minimates!

13 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Great news indeed! I can't wait for my sets from Lukes! I hope they surprise us with who is in Series 3. I'm expecting Flint and Lady Jaye in it, Hopefullly we don't get Commando Snake-Eyes right away in this set and they put him in the following G.I. Joe series (Series 5). I'd love to see the Dreadnoks in Series 6 then if they keep doing it one series G.I. Joe and then the next Cobra.

Pimp Daddy Destro?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure we've scheduled a Profit Director Destro, but now I want it to happen at some point. :) 

Series 3 is tooled, Series 4 is painted, and there are NO repeated characters. 

And we have two additional VERY interesting carded box sets we're working on. 

Edited by DSTZach

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

I'm not sure we've scheduled a Profit Director Destro, but now I want it to happen at some point. :) 

Series 3 is tooled, Series 4 is painted, and there are NO repeated characters. 

And we have two additional VERY interesting carded box sets we're working on. 

Additional box sets hmmm, hopefully some army builders!

Toy Fair is in September now. I will push to reveal Series 3 in February, but that may not happen.

The special box sets are all-new characters, but not army-builders. I believe we are planning them as con exclusives, but that is still up in the air.

Edited by DSTZach

Are there any plans for future army builders? It seems like this line would be made for at least a few like Cobra troopers, Crimson Guards, B.A.T.s, Vipers. . .

I would even be down for a 4-pack of army builders. They could all be the same type of trooper maybe with different faces and maybe accessories or they could be four different types of troopers altogether (would be a little harder to army build of it goes that last way but it would be four small squads).

12 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Toy Fair is in September now. I will push to reveal Series 3 in February, but that may not happen.

The special box sets are all-new characters, but not army-builders. I believe we are planning them as con exclusives, but that is still up in the air.

I think it would be fun for con exclusives to be cartoon episode specific sets... Like two of my favorites, The "Viper" episode or the one featuring "Cold Slither" .... or team sets like Tiger Force costumes , or The Dreadnoks

On 1/19/2023 at 9:37 AM, Strider said:

Great news! 

Luke, is there a trick to get our old account info to show up in our new account? The new store website looks great by the way.

I'm sorry but the two systems wouldn't allow previous order history to be transferred - only reward points. We do have all old preorders saved, and a bunch of G.I. JOE 2 ones will be shipping out tomorrow morning. 

16 hours ago, Tribble_WC said:

Have these shipped out yet? I thought I had a preorder, but haven't received any shipping notice. 

Preorders from our old store shipped on Thursday, but since the old store system no longer exists, shipping confirmations were not sent. They should be arriving very soon. 

I was a bigtime Cobra collector when I was a kid. I thought they looked a lot cooler than the Joes did, even if CC was a big ham. I finally ordered my set from Luke and I'm pretty torn about whether I'll open them or not -- this packaging is just the best. Kudos to the design team.

Edited by elhonez
clarity