UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Minimates!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am having trouble opening these. They have been sitting here for days. I just can't bring myself to open them up because they look so amazing on the single cards. This is the first Minimate set that I did not open right away. I think I might have to buy an extra set so I can feel good about opening these tonight. I would actually be ok with buying these as single packs for $10 or so each.

4 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

I am having trouble opening these. They have been sitting here for days. I just can't bring myself to open them up because they look so amazing on the single cards. This is the first Minimate set that I did not open right away. I think I might have to buy an extra set so I can feel good about opening these tonight. I would actually be ok with buying these as single packs for $10 or so each.

I ordered two sets, one got here today, next set is due on Sunday.

Glad I did. This set is banged up a bit. If the next set is better, keeping that one in package and opening this set.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:12 PM, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Yup. I ended up buying a second set to open. Fantastic packaging.

5 hours ago, nandoninny said:

amazon had this thing at $35 for a little while and i bought one to see if it'd work.  works pretty good as long as the minimate doesn't have any holsters on thier legs or anything:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08V39ZTTB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I bet with a little work, that pod could work for a Cobra Trouble Bubble! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone by chance buy a set of the Series 1 solely for customs or parts that might be willing to part with the green waist belt from Scarlet if they don't need it? 

Asking since I was gifted a set for the holidays but my Scarlet was sealed in without that piece & DST customer service said they unfortunately don't have any of that part available for a replacement.

Edited by HellfireSamurai

5 hours ago, HellfireSamurai said:

Did anyone by chance buy a set of the Series 1 solely for customs or parts that might be willing to part with the green waist belt from Scarlet if they don't need it? 

Asking since I was gifted a set for the holidays but my Scarlet was sealed in without that piece & DST customer service said they unfortunately don't have any of that part available for a replacement.

I have one, DM me your address. 

13 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Not sure what Joes are in Series 3, exactly, but anything is possible. I just want that classic Joe helmet. 

classic joe helmet - grunt, hawk, zap (?). A few others.  
sounds good to me. Just get them out!!

Actually, the original duke and roadblock figures came with them.  Surprised they weren’t included with them. If/when you do the tigerforce repaint i hope they’re in there

Edited by nandoninny

• 2 weeks later...

Great news indeed! I can't wait for my sets from Lukes! I hope they surprise us with who is in Series 3. I'm expecting Flint and Lady Jaye in it, Hopefullly we don't get Commando Snake-Eyes right away in this set and they put him in the following G.I. Joe series (Series 5). I'd love to see the Dreadnoks in Series 6 then if they keep doing it one series G.I. Joe and then the next Cobra.