UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Minimates!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think flint and lady jaye are shoe ins.   bazooka and shipwreck would be my hope for the other two slots.  that's assuming these are going to go in some kind of order.  the ninja set was a surprise just because those were later designs than i was expecting we'd be at by now.

for villians i'm just praying we get firefly in the next wave.  

On 10/25/2022 at 7:57 AM, DSTZach said:

Wave 2 is Destro, Baroness, CC and SS. 

Wave 3 is all Joes, Wave 4 all Cobras. I assume once Series 1 lands, we will get pre-orders out for Series 3, but I am not sure. 

Whoops! Yeah I meant 3&4, thanks Zach.

On 10/27/2022 at 11:23 AM, Navaan said:

Gonna guess...

Flint, Lady Jaye, Gung Ho, Shipwreck.

Then-

Firefly, Tomax or Xamot with pieces to make the other, ad a Viper and a trooper.

My guess is Zartan with Torch,Buzzer and Ripper as a set,someday

I'd be happy with any of those lineups...

Not including who we know we are getting, here's my personal top 5 for each side... some not likely at all. My top 10 list changes all the time, so these are the guys I'm feeling right now...

The Joes:                                        The Cobras:

1.Gung Ho                                        1. Firefly

2.Airborne                                       2. Major Bludd

3.Snowjob                                       3. Big Boa

4.Doc                                               4. Cobra Eels

5.Torpedo                                        5. Snow Serpent

Biggest longshot ; Starduster         Biggest longshot: Cobra De Aco

I'm hopeful the Dreadnoks show up as a 4-5-or 6  Pack. Torch is my favorite Nok, but I I'd have a hard time just having one of them. So.  its all or none for me on them.

-Nerv

I'm sure in five minutes I'll want to tinker with this list, lol. Too many great characters on each side.

Everyone doing their favorites that they would like but me being from England I have to put my hand up for prob some obscure Joe enemies.

Baron Ironblood and the Red Shadows. I think they are still counted as Joe figures as they where a spin of from Joes in The UK called Action Force.

These guys where my main enemies for my Mego Pocket Hero figures back when I was a kid So at least my Little Mego Figures had someone to fight.

On 11/5/2022 at 3:23 AM, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Any chance Zach that future releases will have backpacks like the old toys did? It is one thing that is really missing in my opinion.

I am not sure, to be honest. Backpacks aren't normally something we do, unless it's Glen or Peter Parker. And without holes in their backs, they'd need to use straps, which the characters didn't always have, you know?

But never say never! I'm just happy they come with character-accurate guns! 

47 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I am not sure, to be honest. Backpacks aren't normally something we do, unless it's Glen or Peter Parker. And without holes in their backs, they'd need to use straps, which the characters didn't always have, you know?

SAME.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:56 AM, DSTZach said:

Theoretically, would it be possible to engineer holes in the back of the chest blocks? Or is that a limitation due to the way the chest blocks are constructed?

Chest blocks / torso blocks seem to be an area that 'the powers that be' don't wish to be too ambitious with .  That said there are exceptions to my perception /that rule but not too many I can actually think of ....can you ? 

I actually typed my reply before I saw Zach's comment ... I leave  my opinion.

23 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Full disclosure: I have zero power. 

A possible solution would be to give each backpack a neck loop, but then everyone has a big neck. 

Personally, I think I'd be fine with neck loops.  I'd even be fine with it being like the piece that attaches the Wasp's wings.  I personally would rather have no backpacks than a big gaping hole in the torso block.