• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

And the weird looking nipple clamps…. Make more sense as blades on her back

EXACTLY my thought. I was pouring over this pic and that was my thinking.

EDIT: YEP. If you look on the back cover pic, you can see a different style!

Also looks like SE's bracers got pushed up to his biceps.

Edited by Navaan

I bet it was Ninja Force Zartan and that sweet, sweet orange mohawk. Swap a cobra character for another. 

I honestly never thought this kind would make it to ninja force. Now I need the rest, especially Slice and Dice. 

Edited by Tribble_WC

On 9/23/2022 at 5:51 PM, Navaan said:

Good. Tired of missing out on exclusives 

If I were a Native American, people would know me as  `Broken Record' .....I know that & I care not.

That tiresome term 'exclusive' has been a 'turn-off' rather than DST 's perception that it promotes the product.  

The latest example ,I'm a (sceptical) new AEW Minimate / Vinimate fan so ,like everybody else I'm scratching my head about the first Vinimates AEW SDCC exclusive which is being followed up with a promo Minimate . In all fairness to DST the vinimate set was directly available from them if you knew but just try getting a reasonably priced set now !! So here we are with a new licence that is already becoming another 'excluder' rather than exclusive. 

Completing a Vinimate collection BTW is almost traumatic, anybody here actually go to the Puerto Rican Comic Con & pick up their Red Son exclusive ?

Never forget that that beautiful yet commercially disastrous Battle Beast Minimate line ended up having just 16 retail characters ( + a Comic Heroes set of 2) . There were however 3 exclusives characters & 10 promos , 8 of those promos were released years before we actually saw one at retail !!  It might just be me but the 'promotion' backfired . 

GI Joe ought not go the same way .

1 hour ago, Padrino said:

Can I make 1 request? Scabbards. Swords have to live somewhere when they are not stabbing people. I know it's too late for this set but even a little belt loop like on SE's sash or on the skirt from the PF goblin set would be awesome!

I made the PF Goblin SE's webgear on my custom SE. I'm with you.

4 hours ago, Navaan said:

I made the PF Goblin SE's webgear on my custom SE. I'm with you.

I gave that skirt piece to the PF ranger because the color matches almost perfectly. I bought some Lego scabbards but that make me feel like a brand traitor.

I lost so many swords that I'm planning on buying more than 1 set of these just to replenish my mini armory.