UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Minimates!

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Not sure, I think we're waiting for Series 1 to hit before we put any more up for pre-order or reveal. We try to do one on sale, one on pre-order, one revealed. Hence TF Series 4 being revealed. For Joe, nothing has been released from that series yet.

But you will find out about the NYCC set in September.

Got three sets ordered through Amazon, right now. So, that is basically a purchase, right? Which means they're a hit, of a kind? So you can tell us more, now, right? 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

<3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm probably not helping things, by waiting for S4 to be announced before I buy those sweet S2 Cobras. I'm sure I'll buckle within a couple weeks. I f-ing love the cards on these things. 

Assuming there will be inner trays in the bubbles?

Man. MAN. I am angry. Amazon had the GI Joe set coming out this Friday at my door, and I had to go to the doctor of thyroid issues. Couldn't afford the three I had ordered. Ao I canceled it (since Amazon wouldn't let me edit quantities) to reorder one- and sold out.

I'm irate.

3 hours ago, nandoninny said:

man, not trying to upset you more in any way but where did you see they were coming out this friday?

as far as i have seen there's still no release date planned

The release date said 'delivered by Sept 2.' I couldn't afford 125 bucks of minimates at that moment.

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

They are not coming out Friday. If Amazon "sold out," then they actually may have canceled all orders because they are not shipping "on time". It's a frustrating practice. Not sure of release date at this time. 

Ah. Well, then here's hoping they put them back up. Even though I've completed what I wanted via customs and the first set, I'm happy to upgrade my minimates and collect some, too.

Zach is there a reason that we are still waiting for series 1 of the G.I. Joe Minimates, yet we have received a few series of the Transformers Minimates already? I believe they were all originally announced around the same time. It is just odd to me that Transformers Minimates have been shipping at an ok pace yet we still haven't even received wave one of G.I. Joe.

On a side note have you guys attempted to get the rights to make Thundercats or Silverhawks Minimates? There is a lot of love out there right now for toys based on 80's cartoons. I'd love to see a few new sets of the Thundercats Minimates along with a few Silverhawks sets. There are so many cool characters from those cartoons that would look great as minimates.

6 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Zach is there a reason that we are still waiting for series 1 of the G.I. Joe Minimates, yet we have received a few series of the Transformers Minimates already? I believe they were all originally announced around the same time. It is just odd to me that Transformers Minimates have been shipping at an ok pace yet we still haven't even received wave one of G.I. Joe.

On a side note have you guys attempted to get the rights to make Thundercats or Silverhawks Minimates? There is a lot of love out there right now for toys based on 80's cartoons. I'd love to see a few new sets of the Thundercats Minimates along with a few Silverhawks sets. There are so many cool characters from those cartoons that would look great as minimates.

I’d like to second everything you said! But would like to add Battle of the Planets 😊

• 2 weeks later...