UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers Minimates!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We got confirmation that the SDCC Transformers sets are arriving next Wednesday. Our shipment was allocated and we will receive 80% of what we ordered, so while we definitely have enough for all preorders, we only have 4 sets left. I was actually happy to see the allocation, because I think it means this set was a success, so hopefully that paves the way for future releases. Or else it just means that DST produced less of this set, but I try to stay positive. 😁

i bought 2 at sdcc and finally opened it last night -- it is a great set!!!  love having a second seeker but now i am just hoping we get the third one soon.  i wouldn't mind a whole repaint wave -- 3rd seeker, nightstick (jazz), twincast (blaster) ,and soundblaster (soundwave).

easy.

of course i wouldn't say no to new molds but just thinking of how to save money and get cool characters.

i bought the funko unicron.  debating if i should rip the head off and punch in the eyeballs to make it like the end of the movie

On 7/28/2023 at 10:51 AM, nandoninny said:

i bought 2 at sdcc and finally opened it last night -- it is a great set!!!  love having a second seeker but now i am just hoping we get the third one soon.  i wouldn't mind a whole repaint wave -- 3rd seeker, nightstick (jazz), twincast (blaster) ,and soundblaster (soundwave).

easy.

of course i wouldn't say no to new molds but just thinking of how to save money and get cool characters.

i bought the funko unicron.  debating if i should rip the head off and punch in the eyeballs to make it like the end of the movie

I was actually surprised that they didn’t do a redeco wave. Good on them!

On 7/28/2023 at 10:32 AM, luke314pi said:

We got confirmation that the SDCC Transformers sets are arriving next Wednesday. Our shipment was allocated and we will receive 80% of what we ordered, so while we definitely have enough for all preorders, we only have 4 sets left. I was actually happy to see the allocation, because I think it means this set was a success, so hopefully that paves the way for future releases. Or else it just means that DST produced less of this set, but I try to stay positive. 😁

*runs to Luke's Toy Store to make sure he preordered this set*

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

We recently started discussing Exclusive sets for 2024 conventions, and TF MM were on the list, especially based on how well they did at the show. So it may be July, but I think you'll see more. 

This makes me very happy 😊

On 8/9/2023 at 8:21 AM, Strider said:

My set arrived from Luke. I love it although I am also reliving childhood trauma with the dead Optimus. 

Dead Prime was a CHOICE. But he is a great repaint and the new chest piece is nice.

• 3 months later...

I'd like to see a few more of the main cast members of the '86 movie, as well as some classic G1 characters.

Movie set #2
Kup
Wreck-Gar
Cyclonus
Scourge

Classic G1 series #4
Ironhide
Wheeljack
Skywarp
Reflector

Something like that would reenergize the line, I'd hope. Maybe another set of flat-colored, cartoon re-dos would help too.

Oh! and a Unicron Vinimate!

Edited by NerdyTrev

• 4 months later...

so,

i'm always trying to think of cool repaints that could be done with these molds and i came across SHATTERED GLASS.

where the good guys are bad and vice versa.  hasbro seems to do it every couple of years.  i think the first time was for a transformers convention con exclusive a long time ago.

@DSTZach i know you said there's a con set already for sdcc (which better have the last damn seeker included) but for next con or just later on please consider this idea.  

Edited by nandoninny