UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers Minimates!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, jettstorm said:

Is that a transformed Megatron right above the boom box Blaster? I hadn't noticed that before...

If so I wish it had been hit with a couple of black paint hits but nothing I cant do myself pretty easy. Awesome.

You're right! I hadn't noticed either. Yeah, should be pretty easy to paint.

26 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

I assumed that was blaster’s gun.  

Yeah, you're right. I just looked it up and that is Blaster's uh...blaster. I never owned him growing up so didnt realize his gun was that similar to Megatron. Really if you cut the stock off the back of the gun and attached it to the back bottom of the grip you would have a good approximation of Megatrons gun.

Heck now that I really think about it I'm kind of surprised we didn't get a transformed Megatron with the first wave Starscream as he is often included with his figures to wield. 

Oh well, still a great looking set and can't wait to get it!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my set in today and think they look awesome. I do have a huge issue with Megatron though. His arms fall off very easily. Does anyone else have this issue? It looks like the hole that the shoulder ball joints fit into are way too shallow. He is such an awesome minimate and this is so disappointing to me.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, THE_CRIPPLER said:

I just got my set in today and think they look awesome. I do have a huge issue with Megatron though. His arms fall off very easily. Does anyone else have this issue? It looks like the hole that the shoulder ball joints fit into are way too shallow. He is such an awesome minimate and this is so disappointing to me.

Same for my Megatron...But, other than loose shoulders,I think he may be the best of all the Transformers mates (Bumblebee close 2nd).