UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers Minimates!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, we are getting a third wave of Transformers!

They look nice but I wish we would have gotten a whole new character and not a repeat character as a variant.  Starscream was nice but we need more new characters than variants to get as many characters as possible. I would have been more excited if it was one of the other jets that were from Starscreams era. Thundercraker or Skywarp or such.  It would be easy as they could just change the color scheme and saved the variant for a wave with more variant mates from the line.

I also will theorize that Rodimus is in the SDCC set. 
also throwing out there as a variant that I genuinely hope we get if only because it’s be so unbelievably upsetting:

Greyed out Dead Optimus

On 3/17/2022 at 3:30 AM, Trekker 42 said:

also throwing out there as a variant that I genuinely hope we get if only because it’s be so unbelievably upsetting:

Greyed out Dead Optimus

I would actually appreciate this as a figure - I would find it very meaningful as that was such a shocking moment for me as a kid. And it would give DST an excuse to use that mold again. ?

On 3/16/2022 at 6:17 PM, Strider said:

Hopefully Hot Rod and Magnus are in the next set. Really liking the 80s cartoon love we are getting right now from minimates.

These are my next 2 biggest wants by far - I'm really hoping we get them in Series 4. I think the Minimate body will suit Hot Rod very well. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found a supplier with tanks that are in-scale with Transformers Minimates AND in the same deformed style as other Minimate vehicles AND are in the colors of the two Decepticon tanks Brawl and Blitzwing. They will be available separately this Saturday at Minimate Showcase Day. ?

RCToRJG.jpg

rWDTqHi.jpg

• 1 month later...