UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wandavision rumor

Mattallica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched episode 4 and they introduce the daughter of Captain Marvel's pilot friend as just coming back from the snap so that is likely to be Photon or the new Captain Marvel in the MCU.

I'm still in the camp of thinking these are fan mock-ups. The character choices seem off for DST, whereas a pack with Wanda and Vision in one of the sitcom era looks seems much more likely. Or if they are late releases, why wouldn't Wanda be in the new costume look the posters have been teasing? I wouldn't be mad at all if these are legit, getting any is better than none, but I'm skeptical.

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

These are not a Diamond Select Toys product.

Interesting choice of words. Are you saying the packaging is fan art or similar and we will not see these as minimates?

If I remember correctly, DC Minimates were technically a DC Direct product and not Diamond. The way you answered the question could apply in a similar case.

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Not that I am aware of, but I am not always told things. 

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

It makes perfect sense to keep Marketing in the dark about marketing.

I sometimes see a post ,react, get poised to respond ,hesitate ,do nothing ,then get on with my day.  

Often as not MisterPL subsequently posts what I was thinking.

Just saying .   

Edited by buttheadsmate

15 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I think even if the package is real, Zach can't say anything about it or confirm it. That's a big spoiler 

Evasion? Yes. Misdirection? Yes.

But I can't remember ever catching Zach in a flat out lie when he's not yet allowed to acknowledge something.

Now that I think about it, one could argue packaging concept art is not a product.

Edited by cylonchaney

4 hours ago, cylonchaney said:

If I remember correctly, DC Minimates were technically a DC Direct product and not Diamond. The way you answered the question could apply in a similar case.

Now figure out which other licensee/manufacturer might sub-contract DST to make this product for them.

Personally, I'm thinking it might be a Disney exclusive (for the parks and/or stores) but they're not a manufacturer like DC Direct.

I'm having trouble imagining a viable scenario where another Marvel licensee taps DST to make Minimates.

I miss DC Minimates.