UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hope everyone is having a happy new year so far. Exciting news coming up in the next couple of months. To stoke the flames, I found three MInimate Multiverse Promo blanks. If you DON'T HAVE ONE -- honor system, kids -- post that you want one below, and I will send it out to you. 

Hail Ivan!

fig2005flg.jpg

Can't wait to learn the news! These are my favorite promos and thy are quite hard to find. Thanks Zach!

Posted (edited)

Funk, Dave and Nando, DM me your mailing addresses!

No idea when these will get to anybody, with the US mail SNAFU, but I'll try to ship them this week.

Edited by DSTZach
5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Funk, Dave and Nando, DM me your mailing addresses!

No idea when these will get to anybody, with the US mail SNAFU, but I'll try to ship them this week.

What a fantastic way to start the year!  Thanks Zach!

• 2 weeks later...

I mean we did have the first breach of the US Capitol in 1over 200 years in the middle of a plague. Crazy is reasonable. 

... though I personally am hoping your crazy has something to do with an upcoming massive announcement of new Minimates. That’d be fun. 

Shipped the MMMV and GB promos today. 

And the crazy comes from the launch of the new DST website (check it out), a slight change to my official responsibilities, and planning an alternative to the traditional (and cancelled) Toy Fair.

But there is an announcement coming that will be exciting for MM collectors. It got slightly delayed, but I think we're looking at late Feb.

The new site looks nice, but the fact there are absolutely zero references to Minimates anywhere that I can see is not encouraging.  Even when searching for "Minimates", there are no results.

Marvel Products:

- Action Figures (only Select)

- Busts

- Legends in 3-Dimensions

- Statues

Maybe the good news for MM collectors is that Diamond sold the brand to Funko or Super7.

xo6yU1W.jpeg

Edited by youbastards