UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Holidays - 2020 Edition

Freaqualizer

This year we’ve seen a lot of madness. From wildfires to global pandemics and political and social issues. It’s been a trying year no matter how you slice it.

I’m incredibly thankful that I’ve been able to come on here with a group of likeminded people. A place where we all have the same love for our plastic addiction. Where we may disagree, but, usually stay respectful. This has been a respite from the troubles of the world. It has been invaluable in keeping good mental health during this trying year. 

I hope everyone has an awesome holiday. I hope you all get to spend quality time with friends and loved ones. Best wishes during this holiday season.  I wish you and yours health and happiness. And a heartfelt thank you to all who have helped make this a happy place for me.

Here’s to hoping next year is a better one. 

Merry Late-December Holiday to all!  I explained Festivus to my (just recently turned) 11-year-old and asked him if he wanted to celebrate.  He said no.  So there's my first grievance to be aired.  Anyway, this remains the most civilized group of collectors on the planet.  I sincerely hope that this season you all are able to project the same awesomeness that you project here.  The world needs more of the MMMV spirit.

I know I don’t post here often but I love to come on here throughout the week and just look at some of the amazing pictures and read the discussions everyone has. Love the chill atmosphere and hope everyone’s 2021 goes better than 2020. Happy New Year!!