UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Hole Vinimates

SCW

Any word if there will be a restock of these? I had an order placed with Amazon and it got cancelled randomly as they claim they have no more stock (even though I ordered it weeks ago and was delayed due to the holiday slow down on Amazon) and it was set to arrive this week... Now it's not even available. Grrr...

Just curious if more will be coming!

IMHO it is no coincidence that most of the vinimates that sell through best are the ones that least resemble the whole 'block-figure' idea  ! This set is one of those .

All I can offer you is the hope that ....like nigh on every other vinimate that sold well....a repainted re-issue 

Can anybody clarify whether the (other) DST Black Hole action figures that appear at Walgreens differ from the 'regular' releases? Thanks.

Edited by buttheadsmate

On 12/25/2020 at 2:03 AM, DSTZach said:

The Walgreens releases are very different. No Old Bob, no diorama pieces, no alt head for Max.

I believe we are making more of that Vinimates set.

Many thanks for the info , I've taken the plunge on the regular releases of Max & Vince/Bob :thumbsup:

The Walgreens' versions are therefore NOT variants of the above ??  

-buttnohead4max (Ol'Bob)

On 12/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, MisterPL said:

Any time DST wants to offer Minimates from The Black Hole, I'm totally down with pre-ordering a set (or more if sentries are included).

A 4-pack Black Hole set would surely be a winner .

As you may realise Medicom produced Bob,VINCENT & Max as kubricks , what you may not realise is that they are amongst that vast class of kubrick that bears no real resemblance at all to a kubrick !  Not cheap now but they never were.

• 1 year later...

Been over a year and these never have come back around for re-release.

I see quite a few sites have them for pre-order though.

Am I to assume these are stuck on a barge somewhere? Or are these pre-orders just fantasy?

4 hours ago, DSTZach said:

The Vinimates 2-pack? I am not sure if more are coming, but I will look into it. 

Worst case, SRP was $20, you can get it on eBay for $28.

Weird. You told me a year ago you were making more and trust me, they never came back around in that time because I've been waiting. Even when you guys listed them as "back in stock" on DST's site, that ended up being untrue and I got refunded.

But you're right at least that they've come down in price on Ebay from a year ago when they were jacked up to obscene amounts.

A bunch of retailers are offering preorders on them though, which is why I asked.  Zavvi, BBTS, EE, etc. If I don't have to pay more than retail, I'd rather not. If you could look into it, I'd appreciate it.

These are now in our warehouse, item #AUG192722. They are not on our website (different warehouse), but you can either order it through your local comic shop, or wait for them to reach your preferred online retailer. 

Edited by DSTZach

7 hours ago, DSTZach said:

These are now in our warehouse, item #AUG192722. They are not on our website (different warehouse), but you can either order it through your local comic shop, or wait for them to reach your preferred online retailer. 

Huzzah! Thanks Zach, I sincerely appreciate it!

• 8 months later...