Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Endgame Thor
  • Mr. Knight
  • WandaVIsion finale (or MoM) Scarlet Witch
  • He Who Remains
  • Sylvie
  • Maya/Echo

I also think a proper MoM zombie Strange Minimate with a soul cloak could be really cool, although I think figures like that are outside of DST's tooling budget these days.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 6:20 PM, elhonez said:

I'm going to resurrect this zombie thread.

If you were to assemble your own "make-up" 6-pack of MCU/D+ characters from the past few years, who would you include?

Ms. Marvel, Shang-Chi, Captain Marvel (from her appearance at the end of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings), Jane Foster Thor, MoM Doctor Strange, and NWH last scene suit Spider-Man.

I think to adequately do this you’d have to have two box sets: Heroes and Villains

Heroes: Moon Knight, Ms Marvel, Shang Chi, NWH Finale Spider-Man, Kate Bishop, Mighty Thor

Villains: Gorr, Wenwu, Scarlet Witch, Green Goblin (with parts for both classic and finale Goblin), Sylvie, Doctor Octopus.

I know I’ve got two Spider-Man villains but honestly the only other villains I could think of who really need a slot were Agatha and Abomination and I honestly felt like it was more important to get a Doc Ock than either of those. Not only for this movie’s sake but for the sake of the Rami films. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Heinous said:

That headdress would almost be another figure in amount of plastic used 

it’s big! could be cool as a a helmet+cape that fits into a larger flight base

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this at Burlington today. Kind of a weird, in the wild find, and not nearly marked down as other products at discount stores tend to be. It was the only one there. Maybe when Christmas is done they'll put it on clearance.

10LWYAU.jpg

awdpazD.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

The latest AskDST indicates they have no intention of going "backwards" with MCU Minimates. 🙄

Zach H.: Will we be seeing more mcu minimates for the movies that just recently came out

DSTChuck: I am sorry, there are no plans at this time to go backwards with the Minimates for MCU.

Personally, I'd have been content if they'd have picked up where they left off. So much has been skipped...

they can skip eternals.

but yeah, hopefully a lot of these characters show up again and we get some of the ones we've missed out on lately.

but, to be fair, they've said the whole "not going backwards" thing before and we got the avengers box set, the deadpool, and the logan sets

On 12/11/2022 at 1:55 PM, TM2 Dinobot said:

Saw this at Burlington today. Kind of a weird, in the wild find, and not nearly marked down as other products at discount stores tend to be. It was the only one there. Maybe when Christmas is done they'll put it on clearance.

gJWr60BmOly2AcWQRzxBneKSijA-0RIbICSSI2wouC-OKb2cH2MesPOPohfvOeFoKa4RvjQXY_OkEqq7q5hhhi0Hift7OTgfqd6sepTNonsJSwfwdbPWyfITLlaqPElvaY_VVLT7O6P4FmwV-LmEIvRmRTVHfdxV_bEB4f7aQIUNSV7NAYMz_KLTmum-yLeYhcyI5iVdC8yuStR9LAKGXU5DwUZMGacVNrIgwYkdl6auTXGVvo1bJZ1TcCO4pMnMDgdTHYVuTHZw4kqIVXSojcqVPtPrYry276gUPbFtXJUYqLwwUwtZRelIyzh9tWXNXCDre4nMKV50kbNvzna90rlgpGRRvIMxHnd7yaeFwkg4YzmmPqLVqZYMRM4UzB2J2Y9DAiddgWD3pIVg4m45NclJnd1uRnG-XNmtveK0Cy7a9oJHx8DvTx_ghIQAuvWFGTIqgumpEgUHx7ZHN8REDgGktVdGtiRr1z7FD4uZcYHYkuc4twNjPZ1Na_V5lPg4bq4hDzJ6G565sgDs39p6qF4PozY5yFMj51QvhvvM29V6_zalWEqa0pvgOIPwpcfrBiMx8p3zjVJf6f3A98Ts5x4XflmgsOCFFw5U3Ge-kmNdBTM1XKpjiXVWDLJkR3acFf3gs3s5zVfWndmZar2JpEwyw6eBWqqXXTkDltj7rMCwLPxbOZXR6j4WlFORBi7lCd2Pr47iWz7BEmy7X3Wyupt_GcMUb-b3xqWVIHBAmqHtE3AjMI3lbXhOygqtRd64_X-i2KJJFXo24JZ7ncAxG43aelvJ0xPmOwp0vsLSRdtHPu-iyQogMePyz-9loRjyC40bzSHMVU-JWgjTFAiW4_Na917rNdwnAL9X9sWpExeyO5AOJSrvr48govk7GbkV0bdJAgS1GlBd-IiAMcV7_pgtg2I1fFwGh00CDzhZ-KXLbo-FPQ=w579-h771-no?authuser=0ayd7M5pPpWvxDfnChKoXx1aDyKZjIjvngNCrt7riblpa1tv2scjEorEUkwF4YXzfvGrohsKQrKRB8ycbNsndw_s-WrP-N49Aw_qGj6PSn0BTZFsY-T0njiGVoaSFkB0qRwQU8JKU68YqS-sxNW9nzZMZwydsvQoxoeuhtltfJvvJfhwDf2xBIfrRX80OwtCHESxbR5AQgf1XafebRgcIlOMKhXvq3_CBKwBY1bvwC-SZhxeoobt1Ubb7XuDmTYs6k7vSIVfcvsehWYQeOoQrKh2jq1J3Mm-RFQ3uIaL7dAJ813nA75AoLuxNELzy5TFG1-tbpHS7SguntlJJ7s7WCApayeqOZMryPB7ynXNL28YsB4oKsPmEoamagF3BHjW4Lj-Z1oM91kIA5hUScyCKsfug6_Qku0vHsfL89aezs3ybnAoOs59J4jBAt49RVXDyTDLQlpeohGp3cRSPPjTAmys11SFnO6pmufCtsneb9ynM2TWXK0ax55fAPVwa08dl8gYeB8pboqYFIUiX67b_szt9syiJH0fVtdp6_MmSD44ZkvM2yTdjOr6TtXR7ICcd_z7TONzgL_MS9BLZ_mCHbabRqztw89a2goWvMZh8Dmh7tRdQ9hGud1ELZhXf37HJ-XJFwZFKAV6ogN-EWanMz2FFPGwjPmIOdwazY_ZZdYg3FB9nNoy71Dcs2uuGhQHcYg8cZjj7BieM-JoQ40KRcFV97Vh1E9FYR2OnjzH2te5QbHqoxUJg9BzZZx7Y5QyLxkB40YA9TUoCb7ofsgMU4yJy4EkSAzqRHw5DhmoGO4qOoDOZscz6rvzaKtp-GMDENAFrGsG16dAyBOQP7JzSiGAipf8oGv5Dh2ng6elKuKpS6DPES8t-iEd-pWfWh08SDMzFV33tGAbrtFa04Xu8DkR3TvPXDs17ZRrGflQkoyMH2GVbFw=w579-h771-no?authuser=0

what? I can’t see pictures… 😢 

😁 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 1:55 PM, TM2 Dinobot said:

10LWYAU.jpg

awdpazD.jpg

Thats not a terrible price.  Good to see you Dinobot.  Its been a while.

• 3 months later...