UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MCU Centric releases

bofox

From the DST website(not BBTS) "each 2-inch Minimate features multiple points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts." or this " Minimates figures feature 14 points of articulation, removable helmets and fully interchangeable parts and accessories"

i guess  when you cant back up your statements  you take your ball and go home.

Edited by Mattallica

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

the New 6 figure xmen 97 boxset for Disney plus

and they are only $8 per figure

xmen97

Friend, seriously, *can you stop?* Regardless of how we feel about the price increase, prices in the world are going up, there are less places and chances for minimates to get out there to stores, and the options are either DST makes money to justify the creation of the toys, or we don't get them.

You memeing to harass the guy from the company who has been VERY KIND to answer questions in one of the last bastions for the fandom is just not helping your reputation, or our ability to talk to one of the few people who are actually talking to customers. Hiya, Hasbro, Mattel could learn a thing or two from Zach.

And you're over here shitposting the poor guy because the world is getting crappy and a toyline is trying to stay afloat.

Seriously. Please stop.

its a joke lighten up!

as for shit posting isnt that what youre doing to me now?

and fair is fair if he comes on here to promote his companies wares we (not just me) have every right to voice our opinions he doesnt need to respond  if he chooses not to, it has been his choice to defend/ make statements , some of which even he has admitted were not true,  and escalate this thread when people have simply voiced THEIR opinions.

Edited by Mattallica

It's not coming off as a joke. And shitposting-

"the activity of posting deliberately provocative or off-topic comments on social media, typically in order to upset others or distract from the main conversation."

I am politely begging you to stop and let it go. Please?

I'm going to pass on this set. I'm glad some people love it though. I was just never a big fan of the Marvel Zombies.

On another note, I think switching to 6 packs and these new packages when you did was horrible timing. I don't know if it was decided before the pandemic or during it though. If it was before the pandemic then you could not have seen the shit show that this world is currently dealing with (lack of workers, shipping issues, inflation, etc.) If it was during the pandemic you guys should have held off on trying something like this.

I used to buy multiples of the two packs. Sometimes I would buy a two pack just because I could use a part or two from it for a custom. At the current prices for these six packs I just can't see myself buying more than one set. I think you guys are going to end up losing money in the long run due to this. It should have stayed as two packs with the occasionally six pack thrown in. $15 for a two pack would have been easier to swallow for most.

On the other hand, I would gladly pay $10 for a single carded G.I. Joe Minimate as long as he came with a lot of accessories. That is just due to nostalgia, and the fact that I think G.I. Joe Minimates should be on the pegs at Target instead of those crappy, overpriced reaction ones.

5 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

first of all im not Harassing anyone(but you are) and this is a public forum not the companies forum no one is forced to be here read or RESPOND to anyone elses opinions

Absolutely hypocritical and completely tone deaf. But alright. Think what you will, I tried. Mods can deal with this, I guess. Have a good night. I hope you find some minimates to your liking in both offering and price.

Just now, Mattallica said:

look pal youve been a member here just over a year i dont think you need to be telling others what to do or calling them names

I didn't call any names. I just asked that you not toss memes and push away a company rep who has been really kind in his interactions to us. And really? Gatekeeping because I never signed up? Kind of an overreaction, don't you think?

34 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

From the DST website(not BBTS) "each 2-inch Minimate features multiple points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts." or this " Minimates figures feature 14 points of articulation, removable helmets and fully interchangeable parts and accessories"

i guess  when you cant back up your statements  you take your ball and go home.

You need to calm the fuck down.

2 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

really? and you are?

One of the many who’ve been putting up with your bullshit for more then 6 years.

Scratch that. 8 Years.

Edited by Gmonkey2k
Clarity

2 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

a tone deaf Hypocrit i believe those are names?

ive always thanked Zach for his interections but that doesnt give him a free pass to make false statements or ridiculous claims without people being  able to voice their opinons of them

I am stating you're acting hypocritical and that your response is tone deaf. I didn't call you a jerk, or an a-hole, or anything else. And stating your opinions is one thing, tossing out memes at the poor guy isn't helpful to the conversation.

Maybe take a breath? Chill? Relax? You come across as really, really worked up right now, friendo.

Just now, Mattallica said:

funny i havent swore at or called anyone names

And I’m not above doing that. Piss off until you can behave like an adult and not have a temper tantrum about your fucking toys.