MCU Centric releases

bofox

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

The cinema scene with the crowd roar gave me goosebumps even after all this time.

i teared up.  its an experience i knew i loved but didn't think i'd miss this much.  i'm trying to convince my wife black widow will be worth going back to the movies for.  if she doesn't agree i can sneak off one day during work since i work walking distance from a cinema.  :D

27 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

i teared up.  its an experience i knew i loved but didn't think i'd miss this much.  i'm trying to convince my wife black widow will be worth going back to the movies for.  if she doesn't agree i can sneak off one day during work since i work walking distance from a cinema.  :D

Tell Them your going for a covid swab test. Work will happily give you the time off to see Black widow a few times. :o)

3 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

Tell Them your going for a covid swab test. Work will happily give you the time off to see Black widow a few times. ?

ha! work isn't the problem.......

we're both vaccinated and i hear theaters are pretty empty so i feel ok going but i'm having trouble convincing the misses.  espcially since it will be a movie we could watch at home at the same time

Godzilla vs. Kong was my first visit to the cinemas since February 2020. The auditorium was spotless, to the point I almost missed sticky floors.

After watching the Marvel sizzle reel, I can't wait to go again. That's my church.

I'd be happier if it weren't a convention exclusive. If it brings in more collectors and jumpstarts interest into the Minimates brand, I'm all for it. I'm just thinking that making it a con/line™ exclusive is not the best way to reach the broadest possible audience.

Then again, even if Walmart picked up something like this, what consumer would buy it?

The packaging better be really sexy.

I believe it was originally pitched for Walgreens, but I think everyone including kids will be happier being able to order it from wherever they want.

It's not a con exclusive, because there's no con, and it's not an online exclusive, because brick-and-mortar stores can order them as well. Hopefully kids in those stores see it and say "Wow!" Or someone orders it online for a kid they know. It's certainly a nice introductory set. I think it would have done well at Walgreens OR Walmart. 

I hope it opens the door for more sets from the previous movies. Do a 6-pack from each of the Avengers' solo series:

• Iron Man Mk III (or 4 with the sunglasses), Iron Monger, Whiplash Mk II, IM3 Final Battle Killian, IM3 Final Battle Pepper, War Machine
  • Thor, Loki, Sif, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg, 
  • Captain America, Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Crossbones, Zola
  • Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, Maria Hill, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Robert Redford
  • Hulk, Abomination (bulky), Betty, General Ross, Ultron, Hulkbuster Iron Man Mk I
  • Ant-Man, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Luis, Janet, Ghost
  • Armored Thanos (with newly sculpted, appropriately sized gauntlet), Rescue, Valkyrie, Fat Thor, Final Battle Cap, Iron Man Mk 85 (with 2 sizes of Nano-Gaunltlet)
  • Wanda, Vision, Quicksilver (w/ alternate head), Agatha, FalCap, Agent 13
  • Coulson, May, Ward, Skye, Fitz, Simmons
  • Toby Spider, Doc Ock, Garfield Spider, R.H.I.N.O Vinimate, Holland Monkey Spider, Mysterio

Edited by Onyx_6

• 1 month later...