UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 82

OvenproofBug6

A screenshot of DST confirming we will see 82 for their virtual show as part of Comic-Con @ Home was posted on the MM FB group yesteraday. So, what better way to get the ball rolling than to speculate before the wave is revealed this weekend?!

Personally, I'm interested in Minimates delving into HOX/POX/DOX, but I also know there's been a lot of requests in more recent speculation threads for a new FF wave, Inhumans, Generation X and more...

Edited by OvenproofBug6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see a Venom-themed Absolute Carnage wave (to tangentially tie into the upcoming movie) .  Which I guess would be like, a Venom, a God Carnage, Knull, The Maker, Scream, and, I dunno, Venomized Miles?

Or, what would be really fun AND tie in with their Marvel Select plans, is an Immortal Hulk wave.  Devil Hulk, Red Harpy, the ghost of Rick Jones, abomination, and the Leader?  Something like that.

Either way, I'm stoked for what it might be! 

1 hour ago, Chooch said:

Surely it's my long awaited New Warriors wave!

It’s only the 30th year anniversary why would they get any attention? Don’t worry though I’m sure that Marvel Legends will give them attention. We already have gotten a huge section of the team and the add ons. But yes a 4 pack of Thrasher, Vance, Speedball and Firestar would be Amazing. 

1 hour ago, HaoMate said:

I just hope it fills in the holes of some missing members of any teams that we already had minimates of!

I would be into that. Having only 6 minimates a wave is just so bloody depressing so at this point I’d rather them fill out what’s missing like a Greg C Warpath, Sunspot et al. 

Nice!! Been a while since we got any F4. 

Zach, any chance we will see the planned BAF Silver Sable in a future wave? I’d love an updated version. Thanks. 

Edited by Psyguy

On 6/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, buttheadsmate said:

Now that I realise that there is a Silver Surfer 'Black' I really  want one .  

Don't get me wrong because I like what I am seeing but I can't help feeling that an opportunity has been missed .............a .sleek Beta Ray & a Silver Surfer Black 2 pack sounds like a winner to me. 

Whatever I wish for !

I love the look of these apart from the same ol' thing .

Why oh why can't we get a Thing with a one-piece moulded head ?  Get your paint brushes out , hunt out your parts bin for Thing parts & sharpen your sharpies. Same ol' problem I'm guessing.

These look great! Can’t wait to get them. Kinda bummed that it won’t be until 2021. 2020 could use a few me little pick me ups like Marvel minimates waves. 

I too would really love a new Silver Sable minimate as a BAF or a regular release. 

I really like this wave and a Herbie is a major plus point. Was going to grumble about not getting a proper Human Torch just a Johnny Storm with flame bits but after googling what a full on Torch looks in this current set up of the team I'm fine with how you have done it.

Always happy to get more Fantastic Four love, a sentiment which my display pic will attest to. Although I am a little miffed that there's no new characters here. However, the HERBIE pack in and new Mr fantastic parts are a terrific plus. Plus, the Invincible Doom looks terrific and is a well deserved figure. 

Bring on some more FF!!

tumblr_oilyw8B8OP1vt03vjo1_500.gifv

I haven't bought Minimates for... about 6 or so years now, but I am surely getting these. Between this and that Dark Phoenix wave (getting it mostly for the Shi'ar than the Muties), plus Ghost, I'm quite satisfied. Is Doom going to get an unmasked head? I've ben trying to find one that fits him and nothing. And he's had many looks over the years between classic, Marquez and Maleev, but I'm coming up short... The arms kinda worry me, if they are those used on the Iron Men with the limited articulation, but I'm not sure if I'm identifying them correctly. Nevertheless, this is great. I'll also buy a second to kitbash civilian looks. The extra bodies of Reed and Sue will be turned into Franklin and Val. The extra Johnny's body I'll probably turn into some What If/AU Doom-as-an-F4-member. Dunno what I'll do with Ben, but I'll think of something. Maybe give him boots and create a "redesign" of my own. The extra Doom I'll surely use as a base to create my Doom redesign in minimate form. The extra Black Surfer... He actually looks a whole lot like the Fallen One. I'll just need to give him some bluish, transluscent  hairpiece ala Frankie Raye. Doable, and it'd be a nice addition. Now I wish we could get a new Namor. Maybe some Doctor Strange or Iron Man stuff too.

Still, big win for me.

Bwc1.gif

37 minutes ago, Kostisfire said:

tumblr_oilyw8B8OP1vt03vjo1_500.gifv

I haven't bought Minimates for... about 6 or so years now, but I am surely getting these. Between this and that Dark Phoenix wave (getting it mostly for the Shi'ar than the Muties), plus Ghost, I'm quite satisfied. Is Doom going to get an unmasked head? I've ben trying to find one that fits him and nothing. And he's had many looks over the years between classic, Marquez and Maleev, but I'm coming up short... The arms kinda worry me, if they are those used on the Iron Men with the limited articulation, but I'm not sure if I'm identifying them correctly. Nevertheless, this is great. I'll also buy a second to kitbash civilian looks. The extra bodies of Reed and Sue will be turned into Franklin and Val. The extra Johnny's body I'll probably turn into some What If/AU Doom-as-an-F4-member. Dunno what I'll do with Ben, but I'll think of something. Maybe give him boots and create a "redesign" of my own. The extra Doom I'll surely use as a base to create my Doom redesign in minimate form. The extra Black Surfer... He actually looks a whole lot like the Fallen One. I'll just need to give him some bluish, transluscent  hairpiece ala Frankie Raye. Doable, and it'd be a nice addition. Now I wish we could get a new Namor. Maybe some Doctor Strange or Iron Man stuff too.

Still, big win for me.

Bwc1.gif

Are black silver surfer and the the fallen one two different characters?