UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fortnite minimates?

After this weekend with the addition of Captain America to the game it got me thinking about if Fortnite minimates would be a decent way to bring in some new revenue to the mate cash box. The game has plenty of unique looking characters plus all the crossover stuff the game has done with other franchises like Marvel, DC, John Wick, Stranger Things, Stat Wars, NFL & other sports means there is plenty of stuff to pull from for source material. Anyone think this would be a good or bad license idea?

I can't tell how well the Fortnite action figures sell.  Two of my sons play the game and one is a nine year old. He loves action figures, but has been noticeably "lukewarm" over the FN figures. He has a few and really shows them little attention.  I point them out when I see them but he really doesn't get exited over them.

I would like to see them in Minimate form, but I don't know how well they would do. 

• 2 weeks later...