UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

HoX/Pox?

Heinous

With marvel legends rumored to be planning a wave(s?) after these stories, it'd be easy to see why DST would wanna do a wave or two of it. Lots of high profile characters with new cool costumes (professor, magneto, cyclops, wolverine), a few new interesting characters(Rasputin, cardinal, moira) and we already some characters that would fit that wouldn't have to be remade (marvel girl, nightcrawler, Apocalypse) 

Personally speaking, I just want a Charles and Eric in their new costumes in minimate form, anything else is icing on the cake 

This would be an amazing wave (or 2). I think it’s pretty impossible to do it without Moira, Charles, and Magneto. Leaving only 3 slots unless we could get a BAF. Sadly, I’d have to go with Storm, Exodus, and Magik with Apocalypse as the extra figure (Moira would be the BAF). Exodus being selected as he’s the only member of the quiet council that’s undated in any way. 

10 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

This would be an amazing wave (or 2). I think it’s pretty impossible to do it without Moira, Charles, and Magneto. Leaving only 3 slots unless we could get a BAF. Sadly, I’d have to go with Storm, Exodus, and Magik with Apocalypse as the extra figure (Moira would be the BAF). Exodus being selected as he’s the only member of the quiet council that’s undated in any way. 

2 box sets would be ideal for me. Charles, Eric, cyclops, moira, wolverine, Rasputin, Magik, Emma 

9 hours ago, Heinous said:

2 box sets would be ideal for me. Charles, Eric, cyclops, moira, wolverine, Rasputin, Magik, Emma 

I don’t need another Emma but I’d be happy with those. If they did box sets that is. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve been reading the HoX/PoX and Dawn of X titles as they’ve been added to Marvel Unlimited and I can’t recommend them enough. These are the comics I expect to read in 2020. There are some genuinely new and fresh stories going on here and some truly progressive ideas that don’t come across as pandering or heavy-handed (to me).

With that said, I think Xavier, white suit Magneto, ponytail Storm, and blue suit Cyclops are absolute musts.

But there are SO many other awesome possibilities:

Kate Pryde (with red scarf and additional broken nose head) and Lockheed

Apocalypse in a suit

Wolverine (updated brown suit)

Cable (young)

Beast (for the love of mates, we don’t have a good modern Beast)

Emma Frost (white suit)

Magik (black costume)

Jeez. I could go on and on. Modern mutants have really gotten the shaft since that ordeal with Fox.

Edited by Swarm198

1 hour ago, Swarm198 said:

I’ve been reading the HoX/PoX and Dawn of X titles as they’ve been added to Marvel Unlimited and I can’t recommend them enough. These are the comics I expect to read in 2020. There are some genuinely new and fresh stories going on here and some truly progressive ideas that don’t come across as pandering or heavy-handed (to me).

With that said, I think Xavier, white suit Magneto, ponytail Storm, and blue suit Cyclops are absolute musts.

But there are SO many other awesome possibilities:

Kate Pryde (with red scarf and additional broken nose head) and Lockheed

Apocalypse in a suit

Wolverine (updated brown suit)

Cable (young)

Beast (for the love of mates, we don’t have a good modern Beast)

Emma Frost (white suit)

Magik (black costume)

Jeez. I could go on and on. Modern mutants have really gotten the shaft since that ordeal with Fox.

These stories are amazing. I have problems with how some characters are acting as it appears to be that they are being mind controlled. I wouldn’t be shocked if we got Xavier, Moira, Rasputin, 60s Jean, Bastion and more. Hell even Shinobi Shaw fits into this and can free up a spot in the hellfire box set. 

Also, once again the Hasbro Marketing team knows the score. They really know how to drive engagement and buzz around their products.