UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

QC's (Quarantine Customs)

Being cooped up has given me time to work on some QC's in order to keep my mind on other things.

(I don't know why my pics upload sideways- any suggestions would be appreciated)

cspGmdN.jpg

• Doctor Voodoo
  • She-Ra (final form from the Netflix series)
  • A re-imagined Binary (since it is clear we are never getting an official one)
  • Kingdom Come Wonder Woman (from the WW 1984 promo pics)

tm3eonv.jpg

• Moondragon
  • Yennefer (from Witcher 3)
  • Scarlet Witch (from her recent solo series)
  • Magik graduation costume (someone did a much better version using Emma Frost's cape but I didn't have one available)

Edited by Padrino

• 3 months later...

I do like your concepts for She-Ra and Brother Voodoo.

Who is Yennefer? I have not heard of that one.

(When it comes to photo orientation, you can edit them in a photo program in windows on your PC before you upload to your photo site that you share them from. If that helps any.)

Thank you for sharing your QC mates.  I love seeing the outcomes from all who customize on the Multiverse.

• 5 months later...

This minimate drought has inspired me to make some more quick customs

Hellstrom and a potential MCU-ish Hellcat 

Econdor.jpg

First Appearance Moonstone

zPkowX2.jpgA

Armored Spectrum (or Photon or whatever she is calling herself these days)vPW5lZY.jpg

Imperial Guard Oracle

w21bevC.jpg

Captain Britain 

fw2dHqO.jpg

Morpheus the Sandman of the Endless

Hi2oD4O.jpg

The many faces of Death of the Endless

LuyIuo1.jpg

Knightmare Superman

Iw8y7Kz.jpg

Silverhawks

jqHTy0X.jpg

4 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

@Padrino, these are all awesome QCs! I love the Silverhawks so much! I have a soft spot for my childhood cartoons. May I ask what head you used for Hellstrom?

I've been racking my brain since you asked me this. I had it in my parts bin. I can't remember where it came from. Now, it's all I'm going to be able to think about! 

3 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

@Padrino, LoL. Don’t go through all of that. It’s all good. I had looked on the database (hail, Ivan) for red eyes and I didn’t find anything that matched so just decided to ask. I appreciate you trying to remember. 

It looks like gambit from the x-men wave 60

On 3/12/2021 at 11:58 AM, bzorio said:

Awesome work, specially Sandman, Death and the Silverhawks!

Thank you!

I heard the Sandman audiobook and became inspired by the fact that we would likely never see 'mates from this series.

I have been a Silverhawk fan since I was a kid. Here's hoping that the new licenses expand to other titles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
6 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Love that Moon Knight! I appreciate the hard work you put into your customs. I’ve been making QCs for a while and just started painting my own parts for customs. It’s a laborious process and makes me appreciate all that people on her do! 

Thank you! I try to avoid painting, mostly because I’m terrible at it! There are some real artists on this board. I’m always looking to see what figures I can mix and match. Luke’s tutorials on decals are also super helpful.  

• 4 weeks later...