UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NEW Target Rolling Stock!

AdyCarter

I just saw some of the new Marvel Mini-mates 2 packs at target. Basically the same thing that you would find at a local comic store but with packaging similar to the TRU New Avengers and Astonishing X-Men 4 packs. There were $5.99 at target and I only saw the Astonishing X-men Mini-mates, oh except for one "Marvel Knights" 2 pack with daredevil and Ghost rider. I don't know if they will offer chase figures at target but I didn't see any of the DOFP wolverines.

Marvel Knights?!?! So is that the newer Daredevil and Ghost Rider we saw protos of?!? " Packs with 4 Pack like packaging?!?! Is that related to the Fall Toy Show mock ups we saw?!?

Go go Target hunting people!

(and yes I need someone to pick me these up :P)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found them at one of my Targets. I picked up the Ghost Rider-Daredevil 2-pack on my lunch break. They are the ones we saw protos of before. Sorry, but since I'm at work I can't take pictures. Other than that there was Colossus-Wolvey, Beast-Kitty, and Spider-Woman-Riot Attack Spider-Man. They all look exactly like the ones that comic shops got earlier and like TRU got. The packaging is bigger than what we're used to, kinda like a cross between the comic shop and TRU packaging. They came to $5.99. Good luck hunting.

i was just about to start this topic when i piked up a spidey woman damage spidey beast and kitty :lol: . but now it seems that itll be a hek of a lot harder to get collosus nightcrawler 2 pak so is there anyway any of u have an extra i could buy. if not cool.

does any1 now if there is gonna be a ronin sentry luke cage or nick fury well i guess those would be good 2 paks.

HEY! Remember in those early X-Men: The Last Stand Minimates pictures? THOSE packages were in the background, and we didn't know what they were. Thanks Aaron, we appreciate it! :D

EDIT: Cool... my 400th post. Is that bad, or good, Moderators? :huh::unsure: PM me.

Just picked up GR and DD at Target. Daredevil looks tons better then his wave 1 version, and since I've never had Ghost Rider I think he looks pretty sweet. I like the head flames, makes me mad I missed out on Human Torch(i have Johny Storm, but not HT.)