UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
thereasonsy

Phoenix Wave (Wave 81)

On 6/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, DSTZach said:

Not sure what the 82 date will be, or even who's in it. Hopefully 81 soon, I'll let everyone know. 

let me know if you would like my suggestions/input.  ;)

IMHO, a Starjammers/Imperial guard wave follow up would be amazing! cough,... cough,...(Binary!),... cough,... cough

On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 PM, Padrino said:

IMHO, a Starjammers/Imperial guard wave follow up would be amazing! cough,... cough,...(Binary!),... cough,... cough

I would love a 4 pack with Binary taking the Corsair slot!

On 6/19/2020 at 11:41 AM, nandoninny said:

let me know if you would like my suggestions/input.  ;)

I think it has been decided, if I understood Barry correctly. 

well i was just kidding because i would not think my opinion is any more important than anyone else's here but that's cool to hear!

i'm working on a custom punisher war machine so just let me know if i should stop now.

;)

3 hours ago, nandoninny said:

well i was just kidding because i would not think my opinion is any more important than anyone else's here but that's cool to hear!

i'm working on a custom punisher war machine so just let me know if i should stop now.

;)

Shameless pimping of mine 

46 minutes ago, Heinous said:

NICE!!  mine looks completely different.  less like the comic version.  the only thing yours and mine will have in common is the helmet (i think).  Great job!

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DSTZach said:

He's not in it.

ha!  again, i appreciate you take my comments seriously enough to give a response.  i would say most of the time i'm just kidding around.  sorry about that.  i will keep my bad attempts of humor to myself going forward.  but thanks for confirming.  ;)

means i can continue to play w/ my minimates

Edited by nandoninny

21 hours ago, Heinous said:

How do you add instagram pages to the message?

Go to the actual instagram.com website for whatever photo you want ( for example, mine is Instagram.com/heinousfigures) then go the photo you want and copy the url and just paste that into the Quick reply box and it'll automatically embed it and display the IG page post

7 hours ago, nandoninny said:

ha!  again, i appreciate you take my comments seriously enough to give a response.  i would say most of the time i'm just kidding around.  sorry about that.  i will keep my bad attempts of humor to myself going forward.  but thanks for confirming.  ;)

Come join me on team Kitbash.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, nandoninny said:

99% of the time over the last 13 or so years ..........I've just been kidding around .  Attempts at humour ? You are doing better than me.

Regards War Machine Punisher ? I'm pretty sure I am on record that that would be the most sellable Minimate since Hulkbuster .  

Edited by buttheadsmate

2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

99% of the time over the last 13 or so years ..........I've just been kidding around .  Attempts at humour ? You are doing better than me.

Regards War Machine Punisher ? I'm pretty sure I am on record that that would be the most sellable Minimate since Hulkbuster .  

I'm pretty sure you are correct at that 

9 hours ago, Carlos_ said:

@DSTZach are you guys gonna be at Comic-Con 2020 ?

can we expect any news from the line ?

By be at you mean have something on their socials as SDCC  is not on this year

Yeah, by “be” i meant participate and make the usual reveals

We'll have a panel and a virtual booth but the booth will be only about ten images. Not sure we'll reveal Series 82, but I'll see where the prototypes are.

1 hour ago, edmo said:

@DSTZach when series 81 is released where will it be available?(BBTS, Luke's Toy Store, etc,)

Yes

Finds a store at comicshoplocator.com, or Entertainmentearth.com is a third online option.

I really cannot wait for this set. Wish there was a Shiar Army Builder but can’t win them all.