UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Phoenix Wave (Wave 81)

thereasonsy

14 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Of course these come out this week while I leave for two weeks to Belize. Darn honeymoon getting in the way of collecting. Have to put in an order with look when I get back, hopefully they are still available…

Congratulations!!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

so i finally opened mine after about a week or so of having them, they look great! and it’s fun seeing them alongside the older mates

B8F5867D-7391-401D-988A-EAA1C779556E.jpeg

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Did Cyclops ever wear a jacket with this costume? I know an old ToyBiz figure had that combination, but did it show up anywhere else?

I seem to recall he only wore it in the animated series, but never in the comics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey all, some people have been asking to see what a Uriel Caton design sheet looks like, so here's one. It's Corsair, although I am not 100% sure this is the final design. It pre-dates Series 81 by a bit. Uriel often drew symmetrical characters in half only, and sometimes he only drew the faces if costumes were pre-determined, but this one is one of the more filled-in sheets. Either way, it's still super-cool, so I'm giving it away! 

Sound off below if you're interested, and I'll pick someone at random. I'll ship it flat so you can frame it. 

20230430_203214.jpg

That art is amazing! I have no place to give it its due though, so I hope someone else does!