UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Phoenix Wave (Wave 81)

thereasonsy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? 
As soon as I saw these Luke post online that they were up I pre-ordered!
I know this is more of an indictment of the year that was 2020, but looking back through my emails it seems that aside from customs, I haven't ordered Minimates since 2019!
I can't wait for these to ship!

6 hours ago, spidermatt said:

Hey, so is the optic blast for Cyclops an add on piece, or is it connected like the previous visors? 

I wouldn't bet on it being any different than the others. If it was removable it'd have so little actually connecting it to the visor that it'd be extremely flimsy 

This pic from a convention set-up seems to show it on the ground as a separate piece. It doesn't look like there is enough room behind Scott's head for a separate cowl piece with the blast attached, like we have seen in the past. But I would also be surprised to see it released this way. 

s81con.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Strider said:

Nice! Looking forward to new Marvel minimates. Feels like it has been a very long time without a new Marvel wave. 

It's funny, I was just thinking Series 80 came out not too long ago. But I see June 9. So five months?

Edited by DSTZach

Excellent news! I'm sure this is most members' most anticipated wave in a while. 

In other X-related news, with the return of Milligan, Allred, and Allred's "X-Statix" any chance we could see a wave dedicated to them? They've got the perfect look for minimates, IMO.