UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Phoenix Wave (Wave 81)

thereasonsy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Gillbob316 said:

I hate to be all gift-horse mouthy, but MAN does this make me want the rest of the Starjammers now.

Particularly Hepzibah

As far as I know she’s never been made before in movable plastic so who knows. Minimates have been the first to make characters before.

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2020 at 12:22 PM, thereasonsy said:

As far as I know she’s never been made before in movable plastic so who knows. Minimates have been the first to make characters before.

They have indeed... but Hasbro is doing a damn fine job of catching up with it's ML line right now. I'm low-key hoping we might end up with a Hep in both versions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hope these go up for sale soon. I can’t wait for them-even though we already have half the wave I am excited for Gladiator, Lilandra, and Corsair! Not to mention that Jean hair piece. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on when these might be solicited or a new timeline for when these might be released?  Also Zach are the accessories shown the only ones they will come with?  Will Cyclops have an extra set of arms to make a non jacket version?  I am so excited for this wave!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...