UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Phoenix Wave (Wave 81)

thereasonsy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 PM, Padrino said:

IMHO, a Starjammers/Imperial guard wave follow up would be amazing! cough,... cough,...(Binary!),... cough,... cough

I would love a 4 pack with Binary taking the Corsair slot!

3 hours ago, nandoninny said:

well i was just kidding because i would not think my opinion is any more important than anyone else's here but that's cool to hear!

i'm working on a custom punisher war machine so just let me know if i should stop now.

;)

Shameless pimping of mine 

8 hours ago, DSTZach said:

He's not in it.

ha!  again, i appreciate you take my comments seriously enough to give a response.  i would say most of the time i'm just kidding around.  sorry about that.  i will keep my bad attempts of humor to myself going forward.  but thanks for confirming.  ;)

means i can continue to play w/ my minimates

Edited by nandoninny

Go to the actual instagram.com website for whatever photo you want ( for example, mine is Instagram.com/heinousfigures) then go the photo you want and copy the url and just paste that into the Quick reply box and it'll automatically embed it and display the IG page post

7 hours ago, nandoninny said:

ha!  again, i appreciate you take my comments seriously enough to give a response.  i would say most of the time i'm just kidding around.  sorry about that.  i will keep my bad attempts of humor to myself going forward.  but thanks for confirming.  ;)

Come join me on team Kitbash.

8 hours ago, nandoninny said:

99% of the time over the last 13 or so years ..........I've just been kidding around .  Attempts at humour ? You are doing better than me.

Regards War Machine Punisher ? I'm pretty sure I am on record that that would be the most sellable Minimate since Hulkbuster .  

Edited by buttheadsmate

2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

99% of the time over the last 13 or so years ..........I've just been kidding around .  Attempts at humour ? You are doing better than me.

Regards War Machine Punisher ? I'm pretty sure I am on record that that would be the most sellable Minimate since Hulkbuster .  

I'm pretty sure you are correct at that 

• 3 weeks later...