UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies - now with heroes? Possibly? Maybe?

Nessex

I know we haven't seen a Marvel Zombie Villains set for a while now, but it looks like Funko have announced a zombie wave that includes heroes (Wolverine, Gambit, Hulk, & Black Panther).
Minimates were given a bit of a directive a while ago that Zombie sets could *only* include villains. With Funko releasing heroes in undead format, could this open up things for DST to do the same?
@DSTZach any insight?

Yeah - Wolverine could defs use an update.
I thought the treatment of Cage was innovative though: printing on a clear block so you could have large portions 'missing' from the figure. I think having Wolverine's skeleton printed in silver on a clear block would look pretty cool for a Zombie set.

I’m going to with no because :: insert no valid reason:::. But, hey write in to Ask DST and suggest it! 

Seriously though these figures could and should be updated. Aren’t they going to be in a What If? Episode? 

Zombies are cool!! Especially if we could get a fantastic four box set. However, I’m still waiting for the venomized Iron Man and Daredevil funko pop made into minimate form!!! 

image.png.6b6dc63876d2e6bc7d6cb606c3ffc1e3.png

image.thumb.jpeg.02a6e1921cfde0024bb5f2c4340e11fa.jpeg