UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Batman (2021)

MisterPL

Yeah, I recall the reaction to Beetlejuice being cast as Batman. They even had the lead singer from Oingo Boingo score the film and got Lando Calrissian to play Harvey Dent.

At least Jack Nicholson won an Academy Award for his role as Joker. No, wait. That was that cowboy from Brokeback Mountain. Or am I confusing him with that weirdo who played Johnny Cash?

Anyway, yeah. Vampire movies and Batman clearly don't belong together. Look what happened when they hired the director of The Lost Boys for those two feature film toy commercials.

Cool chest gadget though! I bet it's for throwing. Batman loves to throw things.

I'm still waiting for MY comic book Batman to appear onscreen. The closest they've come in live-action was Adam West. And that's not just nostalgia speaking. At the time, he was very close to the source material. I can't blame the actors though. From Keaton through Affleck, they worked with what they were given, however flawed.