UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That Rattrap is so awesome. I need to find Waspinator and Rhinox, and I really hope they do Primal & Megatron.

Nova Prime & Megatronus Prime:

DSC08613_zpse96bf864.jpg

Hyper Novae & The Fallen:

DSC08614_zps927fd8fa.jpg

I wish he was a little bigger, though it kinda makes Fallen look more imposing this way (except he's on a shelf with Springer & Steelcore, and dwarfed by both of them). Also, I LOVE the headsculpt, but it looks off without the armor & wings (as if I'm ever going to display him without, lol), so I kinda wish he had a second head that wasn't as bad@$$ (like "Paladin") for his "powered down" look.

Otherwise, holy crap, he is majestic.

And I'm really glad I watched a video review about the translucent wing pieces. I might've broken something, hurt myself, or even just taken way longer than I did putting them in if I'd gone in cold.

He's worth every single penny.

fallen1copy_zps9047f53e.jpg

Watch ebay and the forums. You can usually get him for around $20. But he needs the new hands and sticker kit, which is like another $20. But I wuv him! wub.png

It is based more on Pat Lee's pot belly stove concept sketched than the comic appearance though.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my replacement Prowl in the mail and he is some kind of wonderful, and I just picked up Generations Skids because I love that comic. Hope we get a look at MP Bee soon.

Anyone thinking about getting that third party MP Slag? It's too expensive, but I do really want more dinobots. If it was Snarl I'd definitely cave.