UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

ya realized that sorry for that ill edit my post

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my MP-05 Megatron and BT-17 Black Convoy earlier this week.

They pretty.

Worth noting though that BC was a bit heavier than Megatron.

Also, e-hobby has a listing up for BT-18 "Clear version" Ligier (Mirage). I have a pre-order set up, but thought I'd spread the word. No pics yet though.

Jo

I haven't been interested in Transformers toys for quite some time. The last figures I purchased were Beast Machines. However, the movie stuff is looking good. I just found this link with detailed pics of Ironhide and all I can say is "Where do I sign up?".

Remy's Ironhide

neo

I suspected that Sky Warp would show up soon in the line, so we obviously know who to expect next year ie. Thundercracker. I also need to catch up, I ain't got StarScream or Megatron yet....

The one am hopin they do in the future though is Soundwave

Colors aside, it's still a very nice figure.

He looks it...y'know, aside from the obvious & previously stated...

Have you had the same problems I've been reading about? How after the first transformation, stress marks appear somewhere on the wings? With him & Megs, I'm really nervous to spend so much money on something that could potentially break... :unsure:

Have you had the same problems I've been reading about? How after the first transformation, stress marks appear somewhere on the wings? With him & Megs, I'm really nervous to spend so much money on something that could potentially break... :unsure:

No stress marks on mine. Then again, I'm extremely gentle with toys that I've dropped $100 on.

No stress marks on mine. Then again, I'm extremely gentle with toys that I've dropped $100 on.

When did you buy it? The complaints I read were from back in Sept./Oct., and they all swear they were gentle, too.

Maybe you're just lucky.

Maybe I can be lucky too?

I got my Starscream just a couple months ago. I've only transformed my Megatron twice now but I did just notice a couple small scratches around the Decepticon symbol where the metal parts meet the back part.

In other news, new BT-18 Clear Mirage pics!

A little off topic from the current stuff, but I just got Devastator Classics, and it is sweet! The five on their own are almost better than Devastator himself!

A little off topic from the current stuff, but I just got Devastator Classics, and it is sweet! The five on their own are almost better than Devastator himself!

I bought that set when it came out in the Energon line and I seem to remember crying a little. That set was so traumatically bad that I blocked out most of my experience with it. I believe that I put it in a box shortly after openning it and haven't touched it since. I just can't stand the fact that it's three figures with two of them repainted. Definitely not worthy of the name Devastator, if you ask me.

Just wanted to let everyone (that cares) know that I picked up a Optimus and Starscream Protoform Movie Figure today. So far I'm pretty impressed. The alt. form isn't as appealing seeing that it's a Meterorite of sorts, but it's still kinda cool. The transformation is nice and the quality of both Robot Mode and Alt Mode are nice. Also, the playability and articulation of the Robot Mode is great, one of the most agile Transformers I've ever owned. Overall I would recommend it to fans and since it does appear in the movie it's worth owning. I'll try to get some pics up tonight if anyone wants to see. neo

Just wanted to let everyone (that cares) know that I picked up a Optimus and Starscream Protoform Movie Figure today. So far I'm pretty impressed. The alt. form isn't as appealing seeing that it's a Meterorite of sorts, but it's still kinda cool. The transformation is nice and the quality of both Robot Mode and Alt Mode are nice. Also, the playability and articulation of the Robot Mode is great, one of the most agile Transformers I've ever owned. Overall I would recommend it to fans and since it does appear in the movie it's worth owning. I'll try to get some pics up tonight if anyone wants to see. neo

Yeah, I got Optimus for a friend. The robot mode ROCKS! Which would you say is better?

Well, by far the robot mode. The alt mode is cool for being what it is and I think it's a great tie in to how the bots come to Earth. However, an Asteroid isn't nowhere near as cool or as fun as a Mack Truck or Harrier. Either way though it's a great purchase and only makes me want the full line even more. June 2nd can't come soon enough. neo

I'm also not bothering with the movie line. Unfortunately, these little bits of plastic called minimates (you may have heard of them, but they are a little obscure) have grabbed my attention recently and have meant I need to be much more selective with my transformer buying.

I have my pre-orders in for the MP3 player Soundwave, BT-18 Mirage and MP-06 Skywarp with Fantofan.jp and I'm picking up the rest of the classics, but otherwise I'm holding back a bit.

Speaking of which, if anyone is getting the Botcon set and is willing to buy an extra bagged set to sell to me, I'd be very grateful.

The trials of belonging to an expensive club and also running a house. It ain't fair.

Jo

Well, by far the robot mode. The alt mode is cool for being what it is and I think it's a great tie in to how the bots come to Earth. However, an Asteroid isn't nowhere near as cool or as fun as a Mack Truck or Harrier. Either way though it's a great purchase and only makes me want the full line even more. June 2nd can't come soon enough. neo

Actually, I was talking between Optimus and Starscream. Should've been more clear. The robot mode is WAY better, agreed.