The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mpbee_zps1fde3713.jpg

Looking pretty good so far. It comes with Daniel (possibly Spike?), and is still $5 less than the typical cars from BBTS, so he's probably gonna be pretty small. VW license could open the door to the Porsche's--Jazz and Cliffjumper.

I'm not sure, since Bumblebee is a realistic Bug, if they just remolded him into Cliffjumper then Cliff wouldn't seem to resemble the actual source car he was based on. I would be fine with that, but it doesn't seem to be the direction that current MP figures are taking.

Real Porsche 923 Turbo:

gc2c8073c.jpg

G1 Cliffjumper:

g8423490b.jpg

Volkswagon Bug:

g66a7183b.jpg

• 1 month later...

That lion looks really cool, but I'm glad I don't know the character enough to need one -- I don't know when I started spending all my money on Transformers, but in the past few weeks I got the MP Starscream reissue, 3rd party Huffer, Takara Rhinox and Waspy. And I liked those last two so much I just got a Telemocha Primal to go with them.

Didn't think I was going to be interested in the upcoming Ultra Magnus MP, but the new shots of him look great, and MTMTE has made me like the character a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...