UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep finally getting the real bumblebee. Exciting times! I may get the black sideswipe since I missed out on the red and the black looks great on that mold...from what I can tell

• 3 weeks later...

Whine whine whine. OMG, transfans whine more than any group I know. TRU listed their exclusives on ebay early. They whine cause they sold out. The TRU canceled the POs, and they whine again. And they're still whining cause they listed them in the first place.

The top comment? The one that grinds my gears more than any other comment and makes me want to slap everyone?

"That's not fair!"

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly what I was afraid was going to happen happened. TRU is having a BOGO50% sale right now. I've got 2 $20 off coupons. Worst of all, my TRU actually has Acid Stormsd and Soundwaves. Perfect time to buy two of each like I'd planned all along.

...And I have no money and no chance of getting any before they arrive.

Well if anyone runs across an extra Soundwave and has the means to procure one, I would appreciate picking one up for me. I will do the same if I run across any.

Looking at the weekly deal ad, I don't see Transformers listed in the buy one/get one half off sale.

Well damn. It's not a mistake that it says "not sold in stores" for Soundwave there. No chance the scalpers will leave any Soundwaves behind with that kind of deal going. Guess I'll just have to hope I'll catch it when they get relisted online next month.

I don't know if anyone is into fanfiction, but I just finished a short story called Drive and Duty. It featured my friend's characters and followed a young Autobot named Dart as he joins Beamer's crew. It's kinda fun. I enjoy writing. There's sort of a unified OC universe between myself, Will and a few other guys I know. All our characters share the same sand box, so it makes it neat. If y'all don't care, that's perfectly fine, I don't mind. I just thought I'd share.

Here's Lieger, Rodeo, Beamer and Polaris.

the_crew_by_beamer.jpg

And here's Dart.

tfoc__I_think_I_lost_em_by_beamer.jpg

And here's the story. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9503443/1/Drive-and-Duty

And here's me shutting up.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 weeks later...

My toy senses today (like a Spidey sense but tells me when there will be something good at the toys store to buy) went off and so I showed up at TRU when they opened this morning and got myself the last one of these that they had! Soundwave is my favorite TF and this is the best! I can't say enought good about this! The tapes are amazing and everything about this toy is incredible. 120$ is a great price too considering you get 5 tapes with it. Anyone else pick one of these up?

post-1769-0-21018400-1375479323_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think Ravage is the worst tape of the bunch. It's a'aight, but nothing to write home about. The Laserbeak design is brilliant, and Rumble/Frenzy are also pretty great. Ravage left me feeling underwhelmed.