UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good! Only gripe I have is the inside of Prowl's feet. I know there's not much you can do with that but something to make it not as straight line would have helped.

You know I never realized the side mirrors are on the fenders on the datsuns

Any body keeping up with the FANTASTIC comics?

MTMTE#14 just hit and its amazing

No. I actually decided to try and catch up. I'm reading thru the Dreamwave stuff then starting IDW after that. Plodding through that awful micromaster mini series at the moment.

Thanks Ady for that link! I redy War Within back in the day and may just scan through them again then hit IDW. I've heard that LSOTW is pretty awesome. Looking forward to that one. I also want to tackle rereading Marvel's run again prior to getting to Regeneration 1.

I love the pics here so much that I realized I need each figure using this mold. Then, I realized I was going to start picking up most of the Autobot cars to complement them, and went ahead and ordered Red Alert from eBay. . .dammit.

starting to feel the same way K80, I didn't get sideswipe now thinking that I should have.

I just don't have the money (rather spend it on 3rd Party Classics) or space for them, and having first molds of Scream & Warp felt redundant with the new version. Supposedly they're doing Megatron again, too. I have no interest in duck feet Prime, as I believe the first mold is pure toy perfection (if I could only save two things from a burning building, it'd be my external hard drive & Masterpiece Optimus). Hot Rod was never my favorite character, and I really only got him for completion sake. Soundwave looks cool, but I only really want Ravage. Grimlock just sizes perfectly with the Classics, which I am far more interested in; size, sculpt, lack of diecast, price (except for 3P, lol).

I just think that Fairlady mold is sexy, and I love Smokescreen's color pallette.

I'd probably get an MP Jazz, too. :lol:

I balked at MP-10 at first, mainly because I like the boxier looks of TFs, and felt MP-10 was a bit too exaggerated. Now that I've had him awhile, I think he's overtaken MP-01 in my eyes. Of course, they are both very different kinds of figures due to size and material, but MP-01 is also much stiffer/less dynamic, which really limits him. With MP-10, he looks like he's ready to kick some "Deceptichops."

I'm probably gonna sell Faith Leader soon.

Edited by karamazov80

Man that Bluestreak... wub.png

LMK on that Faith Leader actually. I may be interested. Though I doubt I can cough up the cash, what with all the Masterpieces and 3rd Party right now. You know, it's a good thing I don't care much for Transformers or I'd be reeeeeeeal broke. Oh, wait. I already am.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I preordered Quakewave Ed of last week. I'm pumped to get my first 3rd party figure hopefully for Easter.

He wasn't a must-buy for me initially, but now that I'm seeing these other cars he really is a guy I would need to own, so I'm glad I picked him up (and Red Alert, who I bought a few days ago).

The problem with Masterpiece is their adherance to scale in alt mode. They shouldn't be focused on the cars, but rather the robots. These guys are actuaslly a head and a half shorter than their Alternators versions. They shouldn't be that short, and Grimlock should tower over Prime. Alas, that's not going to happen.