UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

Well you're getting Beast Hunters this year, probably as good as you're going to get for a while. Shame, BW was the best written of all the TF shows. It's probably that Beast Machines was such a poor sequel that hurts its rep with us "true" fans. :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I love some of the wacky automatic eBay links that come up now and then on this forum now. The "Bullocks" in TM2's post links me to a great looking tie :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390510303898&catId=11450&item=390510303898

Edited by karamazov80

anyone here looking at the MP Shockwave that's coming out (Fantoys FT-03 Quakewave)? Looks incredible to me and with Soundwave coming shortly they would look awesome together on a shelf

http://www.capturedprey.com/store/fanstoys_ft03_quake_wave

Edited by Webhead

• 2 weeks later...

So I received an email from big bad toy store letting me know mp Soundwave was in which is awesome but, what's even more awesome is they have pre orders for mp Sunstreaker,mp Prowl, and mp Smokescreen!

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

Yeah, Soundwave's in my Pile, so now I'm debating if I keep him, or cancel and wait for the inevitable U.S. release. MP Prowl is just about the best Transformers news I could have heard. One of my very favorite TFs, up there with Starscream, Jazz and Hound. I might have to get two.

I'm waiting on US, if only for the cassettes being cheaper.

Also: HANDS!

fallen1_zpsc1434bbc.jpg

No idea who that is but it looks cool. Like the yellow/orange

I got Soundwave in my loot and will keep him. I figure if hasbro does come out with him I can always move the takara later. There's always those Takara only folks who will take him

G1 version of the Fallen, i.e. the cool character Bay reduced to a jobber for TF2. The only toy made of him was for the Titanium line, and even that one failed to capture the look 100%. No fault of the designers, but since he was drawn constantly leaking fire from every joint. Great on paper, hard to do in plastic.

12.5" tall isn't 3" taller than Hercules, so there must be some confusion there. Herc is slightly taller than the 1/6 scale figures I've got (and his legs don't allow him to stand completely straight).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well if anyone here runs across an MP-11 Starscream for <$200 shipped, let a brother know. I waited too long for the (not forthcoming I guess) U.S. release news, and now his price is getting gaudy.

I got MP Soundwave last week. Figure is kind of underwhelming, but that Laserbeak is too awesome for words.

We already got a Screamer and Warp. Walmart clearanced them both, Skywarp down to $7 at my store. I don't know why everyone seems so confident that they'll be re-released on the MP11 mold. Especially with Acid Storm coming out. Is it just blind hope?

Really? You don't like Soundwave? Words fail. :o

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Starscream is just, what, the second most popular Decepticon of all. While Acidstorm is some lame repaint that wasn't in the cartoons or even had a toy. MP Starscream V1 sold out at my local Wal-Marts very quickly. It just makes sense to me that Hasbro would do it, but there is no evidence apparently that they will.

And I think Soundwave is fine, he just isn't the kind of mind-blowing update that most of the MP figures seem to be in my opinion. Laserbeak though. . .bad ass.

Edited by karamazov80

Well if anyone here runs across an MP-11 Starscream for <$200 shipped, let a brother know. I waited too long for the (not forthcoming I guess) U.S. release news, and now his price is getting gaudy.

I got MP Soundwave last week. Figure is kind of underwhelming, but that Laserbeak is too awesome for words.

Yeah I've been watching MP-11 since November when he was around $180-190 shipped. All the Asian sellers have been consistently raising their prices together over the last month or so. He's now $235-$250 shipped now which is crazy. I saw one for 205 in late Jan and it ended no buyers while I was on a flight. The next day he relisted it for $219...insane.

My soundwave is still with bbts but I hope to ship him soon.