UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Custom Squad - Villains Contest!

luke314pi

f9uU1tP.jpg

Our next Luke's Custom Squad Contest is here! The rules are simple: create a custom Minimate of a FICTIONAL VILLAIN. It can be from television, movies, comics, or any other form of media, as long as it is fictional. This must both be a new creation from the start of this post. Email me a picture of your custom (luke@lukestoystore.com) by Monday, December 2nd. The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $30 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd and 3rd place customizers will receive a $10 certificate, and one random entry will also receive a $10 certificate. One entry per person, please. You can do anything from quick customs (no paint) to something with paint, stickers, and/or sculpting. So track down some parts and get those customs started! 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:14 AM, HellfireSamurai said:

As long as the character was as a villain at some point in their history; are they good for this contest or do they need to have been a villain throughout their whole history?

Good question, and sorry I missed it before. As long as they were a villain at some point, and the custom shows them in their villain form, you are good.

Is it alright if it’s our own version of a villain? I’ve been working on a redesigned Doctor Doom for the past few months (I paint a bit whenever I get back home for a few days), so I figured I’d enter him. He’s still got the mask, the cloak, the armor and everything, he’s just based on some fanart I found on the net that modernized him a bit. Figured I’d enter him just for the hell of it if he’s ready before the deadline. 

2 hours ago, Kostisfire said:

Is it alright if it’s our own version of a villain? I’ve been working on a redesigned Doctor Doom for the past few months (I paint a bit whenever I get back home for a few days), so I figured I’d enter him. He’s still got the mask, the cloak, the armor and everything, he’s just based on some fanart I found on the net that modernized him a bit. Figured I’d enter him just for the hell of it if he’s ready before the deadline. 

Yes I am cool with that. :)

• 1 month later...

EHTGUJu.jpg

Here are the winners of our 4th Luke's Custom Squad Contest! First place is Darth Vader, second place is Hush, third place is Sindel, fourth place is Catwoman, and our random winner is Namor. Congratulations to all of the winners! I will be contacting you about your gift certificates soon. I will be announcing our next customizing contest in the Spring. :)