UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2019

This is the part that I hate. The guessing game that is needed to seed the next wave but knowing we will have months of guessing since they probably won’t be revealed until ToyFare. We build these amazing lines in our heads and then they give us a good line and we still get annoyed. But I am too addicted to not play ball.

Street Marvel:

We have got your Heroes For Hire, Mighty Avengers, New Warriors, Champions, Runaways, Blade, Captain America, power pack, young allies, West Coast Avengers and Spider-Man universes at our disposal. 

What makes sense to me would be a tie in with Disney+ or Hulu so I’m going with a more cherry picking of Cap, Avengers, Spidey.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, buttheadsmate said:

A production run of 250 of each Vinimate NYCC exclusive:ohmy: You didn't know there were some ??  Why would you .........you are merely a customer .

However are there really 250 people that are still interested ?

We sent out a press release that was picked up by multiple sites, posted it all over our social media and on our blog. They were also on the NYCC site. I thought I mentioned them in the Vinimates thread, but maybe not. 

Both sold out by Saturday.

Certain Vinimates are doing very well. Godzilla, Iron Giant, John Wick, Invader Zim, IT...

Edited by DSTZach

On 10/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, buttheadsmate said:

A production run of 250 of each Vinimate NYCC exclusive:ohmy: You didn't know there were some ??  Why would you .........you are merely a customer .

However are there really 250 people that are still interested ?

This was the question that prompted my response. Obviously 250 people were interested. We would have sold out Thursday, but we allocated for as long as we could with such a limited release. People were still looking on Sunday. 

8 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I believe 200,000 people attended NYCC whilst 2 x 250 exclusive Vinimates selling at $10 each ,sold out on Saturday .

I am glad that certain Vinimates are doing so well .:unsure:

I wasn't referring to the obviously limited exclusives, but to specialty releases. Orders have been strong on the brands I stated, as well as at shows.

Edited by DSTZach