UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghost Rider

thereasonsy

There's 0 chance in hell of the Nick Cage wave getting released at this point. If you look at pics those minimates aren't even up to the line's current quality standards anymore. Even if by some miracle Ghost Rider became the most popular character in the world and the wave got pushed through, they'd never release them as-designed... they'd look to be very poor quality compared to todays minimates. They'd have to "re-do" them all...

That said, since they're based on an unpopular movie most people have forgotten... even updated versions are very unlikely.

I think the best we could hope for is a Comic-Book wave or boxed set INSPIRED by the movie wave. Not re-creating it.

I'd be in favor of them doing a Ghost Rider Wave, calling it "Wave 15" and marketing it as "The Lost Wave" ... it's annoyed me that Minimate numbering hasn't made sense for years.

Edited by Gillbob316

After the epic #*#€ that I had to go through for upfronts, this happened: GhostRider cancelled by Hulu. It’s just like the wave all over again. https://deadline.com/2019/09/marvels-ghost-rider-live-action-series-not-going-forward-dead-canceled-hulu-gabriel-luna-1202744645/ 

2 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

After the epic #*#€ that I had to go through for upfronts, this happened: GhostRider cancelled by Hulu. It’s just like the wave all over again. https://deadline.com/2019/09/marvels-ghost-rider-live-action-series-not-going-forward-dead-canceled-hulu-gabriel-luna-1202744645/ 

Yesterday I was reading that marvel is planning to bring ghost rider to the MCU (you know the real one, where characters from other movies interact with each other) so I'm not terribly surprised by this. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the blade movie is more like a midnight sons movie 

5 hours ago, Heinous said:

Yesterday I was reading that marvel is planning to bring ghost rider to the MCU (you know the real one, where characters from other movies interact with each other) so I'm not terribly surprised by this. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the blade movie is more like a midnight sons movie 

The only reason why i’m Surprised is because they went on and on about it at New Fronts. Like a whole 5 mins out of the 10 mins of marvel announcements was about it.