UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello hello!

So I've been lurking around for like, a year, but then finally decided to join.  I've be not been religiously collecting  Minimates since the beginning, and wish I had, but started to get into them on a character basis.  I'm a big fan of B-level (or lower) Marvel Characters, so the first minimate I got was actually of my favorite character Thunderstrike.  I've been very happy to get characters like Silver Sable, Sandman, Alpha Flight, and others, and used to display my collection alongside my Trades, but my nephews started to knock them off the shelf and lose pieces, so now they wait for a higher shelf.

Glad to be on the board, as this is such a great resource!

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Welcome, Kid Cage!

i love hearing new names and trying to figure out what they mean. I picture you as a young Nicolas Cage, or maybe Luke Cage, or Johnny Cage, or a cage to put your nephews in. Anyway, good to have you.

Thank you everyone for the welcome!  As for my name, the fun story to it is I've been a wrestling fan as long as a comic fan and at 35 years I was able to grow up at the height of WWF Hulkamania, Ultimate Warrior, etc. years.  Kid Cage became my wrestling persona for old e-mail based wrestling promotions, video games, and such.  So it's stuck every since :D