UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 80 for Marvel's 80th? Anyone? Anyone?

elhonez

12 hours ago, elhonez said:

Time for an additional hint?

I really wish that DST took some pages from the Hasbro play book on how to do press and advertising. This reveal once a month thing that they have going on is so good and does a great job of building up excitement in between waves. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

I really wish that DST took some pages from the Hasbro play book on how to do press and advertising. This reveal once a month thing that they have going on is so good and does a great job of building up excitement in between waves. 

A cynic might say that increasing advertising on a commodity that is as poorly distributed as 'Minimates' would be uneconomical .  

2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

A cynic might say that increasing advertising on a commodity that is as poorly distributed as 'Minimates' would be uneconomical .  

They already do it, it’s just having a different release schedule. So instead of announcing the wave all at once it’s more of a ramp up. They have 9 to 7 figures in a wave and with two comic waves alone that gives them a year of chatter. 

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, callsign_morlock said:

silver sable?  what other lady mercs are there from IM, Avengers or Spidey??

A new Silver Sable would be great.  She's one of my favorites.  The only other one I could think of was Diamondback - but she's more Cap than Avengers/Iron Man and I don't think has crossed paths with Spidey.