UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DSTZach

Godzilla Vinimates

Remembered I had access to a BAM store and went there, found the exclusive and the mecha Godzilla and got my first G vinimates. I had ordered the HCF exclusives a while back from a local shop here and this thread reminded me to check on the status. Well it turns out that even though I filled out the previews form to order them (first time ever by the way after years of Zach saying it), they didn't order them. They apparently do not take previews orders unless you subscribe there (even though they handed me the paper and watched me fill it out), and the guy who orders all their previews stuff said he never saw a form or ordered anything for HCF and can't now they are all gone.

Like I know we say it all the time but why is it so hard to buy DST products? I can find select figures and now the pvc statues but everything else is covered in cooties for these friggin shops.

My store bought 2 each. I got all four but one of the Godzillas had a very mangled box.

10 hours ago, arnim zola said:

Like I know we say it all the time but why is it so hard to buy DST products? 

:Dunno: